Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jameis Winston: shoplifter « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

: April 30, 2014, 10:32:31 AM

Jameis Winston arrested for shoplifting crab legs at Publix

Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston was issued a citation Tuesday for shoplifting crab legs from Publix, a misdemeanor arrest, according to multiple sources. Winston, the reigning Heisman Trophy winner, is a red-shirt sophomore for the Seminoles.

Winston tossed the winning touchdown in the National Championship game over Auburn in the closing seconds. On the year, he was 257-384 for 4087 yards and 40 touchdowns with 10 interceptions.

Winston has had previous run-ins with the law, but no arrests. He was investigated for an alleged rape, but the State Attorney declined to bring charges due to a lack of evidence. In November, the associated press reported that Winston was questioned about his involvement in a long-running BB gun battle, and that a Burger King reported Winston was stealing soda in a ketchup cup.

The timing of the arrest is interesting given that the NCAA recently approved unlimited meals for student athletes.

Winston was recently voted the quarterback on the Florida State All-Jimbo Fisher team.

Tomahawk Nation has reached out to Florida State for comment and will update this story as it unfolds.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/4/30/5668004/jameis-winston-arrested-shoplifting-crab-legs-publix

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 30, 2014, 10:39:28 AM

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 30, 2014, 10:42:00 AM

LOL!

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 30, 2014, 10:45:47 AM

I can't understand how he would think he could get away with it!

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#4 : April 30, 2014, 10:48:46 AM

Maybe he was trying to replace the ones he "consensually" gave to that woman?

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 30, 2014, 11:22:43 AM

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 30, 2014, 11:23:02 AM

Maybe he was trying to replace the ones he "consensually" gave to that woman?
The crab was drunk and couldn't say no.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 30, 2014, 11:27:46 AM

MMMMM  GOOOD!   LOVE ALASKAN KING CRAB LEGS!      Not only is Winston a great quarterback but he has good taste when it comes to Seafood! :D

Wonder how on earth you hide those things in your pants! :o

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 30, 2014, 11:30:35 AM

MMMMM  GOOOD!   LOVE ALASKAN KING CRAB LEGS!      Not only is Winston a great quarterback but he has good taste when it comes to Seafood! :D

so its okay to steal when you are a heisman trophy winner?  or its okay to steal if we all like the product?  at least jimbo doesnt have to pray for a misdemeanor?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 30, 2014, 12:09:43 PM

Dude figured he was above the law.

Shoot out peoples' windows with BB guns? All good
Steal from fast food restaurants? Let's do it
Raping **CENSORED**es? Great

Guess stolen fast food and unlimited free meals weren't enough for him.

He might be the stupidest player in all of college football.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#10 : April 30, 2014, 01:11:37 PM

Free
Seafood
University

Snook

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 30, 2014, 01:14:55 PM

FINALLY a break in the misery that IS 4-8.

Congrats Jameis!   You just gave UF their first win since October 5th!

What a f-in idiot.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#12 : April 30, 2014, 01:23:52 PM

so its okay to steal when you are a heisman trophy winner?  or its okay to steal if we all like the product?  at least jimbo doesnt have to pray for a misdemeanor?

I am sure unlike other programs he will be punished.  I just would have been more upset if he had chosen KRAB legs instead. 

Let me ask you this and test your honesty.  Have you ever stolen anything or taken something without paying in your entire life?     

Runole

Hall of Famer
#13 : April 30, 2014, 01:25:45 PM

Free
Seafood
University

Guess Winston got confused with the NCAA's quick ruling that it was alright for athletes to eat anytime they wanted for free!!    :o
: April 30, 2014, 01:28:10 PM Runole

Runole

Hall of Famer
#14 : April 30, 2014, 01:34:36 PM

The true story....

11:20 a.m. update - We have confirmed with a couple sources that Jameis Winston was in fact NOT arrested. The prior reports that he was arrested are irresponsible and incorrect. However, he was in fact issued a civil citation for not paying for some seafood at a Publix.

I was advised from Winston's side that he simply walked out of the Publix forgetting to pay for it. Apparently he's used to going to another grocery story where they pay when they order the seafood and then it is prepared. Apparently, that's not the case at Publix so he ordered it, got other stuff that he did pay for and then when he picked up the seafood later he just walked out forgetting to pay for it. This happened at 10:30 p.m. last night.

For the civil citation he must pay Publix back for the seafood and complete 20 hours of community service. If that is done, there will be no criminal aspect to this incident and that will be the end of it. He will be suspended for baseball while he completes his community service.

Rumors that gator fans will be storming Tallahassee with pitchforks have not been confirmed yet!    ;)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jameis Winston: shoplifter « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools