Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jameis Winston: shoplifter « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#15 : April 30, 2014, 01:51:30 PM

MMMMM  GOOOD!   LOVE ALASKAN KING CRAB LEGS!      Not only is Winston a great quarterback but he has good taste when it comes to Seafood! :D

Wonder how on earth you hide those things in your pants! :o
so its okay to steal when you are a heisman trophy winner?  or its okay to steal if we all like the product?  at least jimbo doesnt have to pray for a misdemeanor?

Let me ask you this and test your honesty.  Have you ever stolen anything or taken something without paying in your entire life?   

No, I haven't. I've also never raped anyone either.

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#16 : April 30, 2014, 01:53:32 PM

The true story....

11:20 a.m. update - We have confirmed with a couple sources that Jameis Winston was in fact NOT arrested. The prior reports that he was arrested are irresponsible and incorrect. However, he was in fact issued a civil citation for not paying for some seafood at a Publix.

I was advised from Winston's side that he simply walked out of the Publix forgetting to pay for it. Apparently he's used to going to another grocery story where they pay when they order the seafood and then it is prepared. Apparently, that's not the case at Publix so he ordered it, got other stuff that he did pay for and then when he picked up the seafood later he just walked out forgetting to pay for it. This happened at 10:30 p.m. last night.

For the civil citation he must pay Publix back for the seafood and complete 20 hours of community service. If that is done, there will be no criminal aspect to this incident and that will be the end of it. He will be suspended for baseball while he completes his community service.

Rumors that gator fans will be storming Tallahassee with pitchforks have not been confirmed yet!    ;)

You mean, Winston gets away with something, yet again? No way!

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 30, 2014, 02:32:13 PM

Free
Seafood
University

Guess Winston got confused with the NCAA's quick ruling that it was alright for athletes to eat anytime they wanted for free!!    :o
Good point. Winston is very stupid.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 30, 2014, 03:13:48 PM

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 30, 2014, 03:15:49 PM

MMMMM  GOOOD!   LOVE ALASKAN KING CRAB LEGS!      Not only is Winston a great quarterback but he has good taste when it comes to Seafood! :D

Wonder how on earth you hide those things in your pants! :o
so its okay to steal when you are a heisman trophy winner?  or its okay to steal if we all like the product?  at least jimbo doesnt have to pray for a misdemeanor?

Let me ask you this and test your honesty.  Have you ever stolen anything or taken something without paying in your entire life?   

No, I haven't. I've also never raped anyone either.

Yes you have despite your denial.  Ever downloaded music from the internet?  Ever mistakenly walked out of a retail store without paying for something?   Winston  will be punished.  Ever broken the law and got away with it?   Come clean Mr. Sanctimonious!

As to rape neither has Winston.  Your point?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 30, 2014, 03:17:24 PM

Gator fans are so Strange!  :o  They will excuse a "Cleat Chaser" but not a "Claw Chaser"?  ;)

Runole

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 30, 2014, 03:19:04 PM

Any Good Gumbo needs Crayfish!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#22 : April 30, 2014, 03:20:57 PM

The true story....

11:20 a.m. update - We have confirmed with a couple sources that Jameis Winston was in fact NOT arrested. The prior reports that he was arrested are irresponsible and incorrect. However, he was in fact issued a civil citation for not paying for some seafood at a Publix.

I was advised from Winston's side that he simply walked out of the Publix forgetting to pay for it. Apparently he's used to going to another grocery story where they pay when they order the seafood and then it is prepared. Apparently, that's not the case at Publix so he ordered it, got other stuff that he did pay for and then when he picked up the seafood later he just walked out forgetting to pay for it. This happened at 10:30 p.m. last night.

For the civil citation he must pay Publix back for the seafood and complete 20 hours of community service. If that is done, there will be no criminal aspect to this incident and that will be the end of it. He will be suspended for baseball while he completes his community service.

Rumors that gator fans will be storming Tallahassee with pitchforks have not been confirmed yet!    ;)

You mean, Winston gets away with something, yet again? No way!

You must be confusing Tallahassee  with  Gainesville .    Winston will be punished and suspended from the baseball team.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 30, 2014, 03:46:14 PM

Fine.
Community service.
Suspended from baseball team.

Sure sounds like he didn't get away with anything...

Maybe there'll be report from the ever credible New York Times on this.....

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 30, 2014, 03:54:52 PM

What do you specifically find not credible in the NYT report on FSU?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 30, 2014, 04:03:30 PM

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#26 : April 30, 2014, 04:04:09 PM

Fine.
Community service.
Suspended from baseball team.

Sure sounds like he didn't get away with anything...

Maybe there'll be report from the ever credible New York Times on this.....

Doesn't sound like they'll need to be, since there doesn't appear to be any gross incompetence/negligence from the school or authorities.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 30, 2014, 05:14:36 PM

"Burger King reported Winston was stealing soda in a ketchup cup."

Okay, I give up.

Exactly how big are the ketchup cups at BK?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#28 : April 30, 2014, 05:17:22 PM

The true story....

sounds like an honest mistake!  it is funny to watch you vehemently defend all things fsu.  just call the guy out, its pretty simple to do.  all the other fsu guys have, they have no problems calling it true. 

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Runole

Hall of Famer
#29 : April 30, 2014, 05:25:58 PM

New remake of GOLDEN OLDIE:   " I FOUGHT THE CLAW AND THE CLAW  WON!"
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jameis Winston: shoplifter « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools