Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2014 Combine Drug Test: 3 of the Fails are FSU players . LMAO! « previous next »
Page: 1

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

: May 05, 2014, 07:23:55 PM

Wow .....can you smell the stench in Tallahassee ?? Can you smell it RUntroll ?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/glazer-mettenberger-jernigan-failed-drug-tests-at-combine-050514
: May 05, 2014, 07:27:44 PM Dolorous Jason

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1 : May 06, 2014, 08:38:12 AM

Disappointing but hey as Percy  Harvin and Warren Sapp showed as well. No school can ever say it doesn't have players that make stupid decisions.

No one has ever accused football players as being the sharpest knives in the drawer.   Kind of dumb to smoke some weed and lose out on a few million on draft day.

4-8 and 37-7  still burning your soul?  DJ  :D 

As I have stated repeatedly I have never taken the position that FSU's bad boys are any better than UF's or UM's bad boys.

My only issue is how the schools discipline those bad boys and the local Police and criminal justice system deal with their issues.

: May 06, 2014, 08:40:38 AM Runole
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2014 Combine Drug Test: 3 of the Fails are FSU players . LMAO! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools