Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow/Meyer with Hernandez ='s Joe Paterno/ Penn State with Sandusky? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Runole

Hall of Famer
: May 06, 2014, 01:00:47 PM

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/07/02/aaron-hernandez-investigated-gainsville-police-for-punching-waiter-incident-report-says-teammate-tim-tebow-was-with-him/Qech7EHuBHZaJeGFEmGw6K/story.html

Which is worse Paterno covering for a pedophile Sandusky or  Meyer and Tebow covering for Aaron Hernandez currently being held on murder charges?

Answer Neither!   Winston's ketchup cups and Crab legs are far worse.    ::)

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#1 : May 07, 2014, 01:23:41 AM

Punching a guy in a night club is the same to you as having sex with young boys?    You have a warped sense of reality.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#2 : May 07, 2014, 08:21:27 AM

Punching a guy in a night club is the same to you as having sex with young boys?    You have a warped sense of reality.

Obviously, you really have a problem with reading comprehension skills.    I guess I should have connected the dots more...

First lesson learn what the word ENABLER means!    Second determine which is worse Murder or Pedophilia?  ( I admit that indeed is a tough one)

3rd understand that reinforcing or excusing bad behavior is removing accountability for one's bad behavior, and is the worst possible response to such behavior.

Tebow and Meyer covering for Hernandez was the first step in a slippery slope that obviously led Hernandez to even more horrific crimes like the Shooting in the face in Gainesville that also was ignored to eventually the murder and pending murders that he is being held in jail currently. 

There is nothing that has been shown that Tebow or Meyer ever did a thing to hinder Hernandez who is now behind bars with several possible charged homicides pending.

When you don't demand accountability BAD THINGS happen.

That is the issue...   Try to connect the dots and progression...... This isn't about Punching someone in the face equaling Pedophilia.  :o It is more about which is worse?

Aiding a pedophile or aiding an eventual murderer?   What would your choice be?

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#3 : May 07, 2014, 07:01:04 PM

Uh huh.   Remember when you saw that 3 year old kid steal candy at the circle K by putting it in his pocket and you didn't say anything?   That kid ended up killing someone 30 years later.   That murder is your fault for not reporting the kid.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#4 : May 07, 2014, 09:52:16 PM

Uh huh.   Remember when you saw that 3 year old kid steal candy at the circle K by putting it in his pocket and you didn't say anything?   That kid ended up killing someone 30 years later.   That murder is your fault for not reporting the kid.

Cute deflection... Lets stick to the following... Which is worse?   Winston not paying for some crab legs and getting accepting responsibility and actually receiving  punishment or Hernandez punching some waiters ear drum out refusing to pay his bill and having Tebow pay for the bill and Meyer letting the whole thing slide?

So when Hernandez was positively identified along with Reggie Nelson for shooting someone in the face and the GPD and UF did nothing is comparable to some kid stealing candy 30 years ago eventually turning into a murderer?   You have the unmitigated gall to say I have a warped sense of reality?

Violent crime='s stealing candy?     Unbelievable!   Only a gator fan would have such a warped viewpoint.

If only UF and its enablers had just said NO! 

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#5 : May 07, 2014, 10:03:32 PM

Which is worse?   
hernandez is a super dirtbag, winston is just a plain dirtbag, and tebow is not a dirtbag.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#6 : May 07, 2014, 10:07:50 PM

What is this loon talking about now?   

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#7 : May 07, 2014, 10:26:57 PM

What is this loon talking about now?   

The usual crap.

RuTroll: "Yay! After a decade we're finally relevant again! It's like my first time at a bar! Gators suck! Yay! They run a shady program! I'm too busy bashing UF that I forgot we just won a National Championship and are FINALLY relevant again in college sports".

UF Fan: "Lol. Congrats on being relevant again. Wondering where you guys went".

RuTroll: "Haters. Gators. 4 and 8ters. You must be jealous of us. We're better than you. Nanny, nanny, boo, boo. You guys suck.

UF Fan: "You do realize we own your ass*s all time right"?

RuTroll: "Dude, that's ancient history. Sheesh, get with the current times."

UF Fan: "Okay. We've won 7 of the last 10 played."

RuTroll: "WOOOOOOOOOOOO! National champs baby. Stop living in the past. We are the cleanest program ever! Gators suck."

UF Fan: "Living in the past? I just talked about the last 10 games, not 50 years ago. Clean program? You guys vacated wins due to NCAA violations"

RuTroll: "HATERS! Talk about the present. Dude, that was years ago."

UF Fan: "Okay, so you want to talk about current times? How about Winston and rape, theft, etc.?"

RuTroll: "Yeah...err...okay...well, what about that stuff at UF back 5, 10, 15 years ago"?

UF Fan: "I though you said keep with the current times. Why are you now bringing up the past, when you said not to?"

RuTroll: "Winston? Whatever man. That's petty stuff. What about Tank and Hernandez?"

UF Fan: "Still bringing up the past? Okay, well, how does 34-22-2 sound for you"?

RuTroll: "Geez man...stop living in the past".
: May 07, 2014, 10:28:38 PM DonkeyHunter

Runole

Hall of Famer
#8 : May 08, 2014, 08:20:13 AM

With the gator fan replies we see why the terms Unaccountable, Refusing to accept responsibility ,and the terms sordid and sullied fit the UF program.

Not one honest answer to  the questions?  Deflect drivel deflect drivel    Thanks for proving my point.  Until UF fans and the program decide to make their football players accountable for their actions and not look the other way the label will remain.  Hell YES WE CHEAT  is as relevant today as it was 30 years ago.

For the record Winston is not a rapist proven twice by the criminal justice system.  If there was even the remotest chance that there was any proof of such a horrific crime Winston would have been arrested and charged.   There was no cover up.  SEE GREG DENT   

Oh and 37-7 entitles the winning team for bragging rights for 365 days!   Deal with it!  Just like shame and humiliation with a 4-8 record and the worst loss in CFB history will last until some other FBS team can take the label. Who knows how long that will be!!   :D   Part of the historical record just like Hell YES WE CHEAT.

Those that ignore the past are doomed to repeat it.  The first step in not repeating it is accountability for actions.   FSU does this, UF seldom if ever does. :(

Lets see 159 days and counting!  37- 7  deal with it.  Each new day in the PRESENT is reason for bragging rights to continue!   :D  Lets see only 206 days left!

One of life's great pleasures  squirming embarrassed gator fans!   ;D

Paterno vs Tebow./Meyer ?? 

Crab  gate ='s accountability and punishment  vs Eardrum ruptured not paying bill and receiving no Punishment?

Both events happened in the past. Funny, how no Gator fan will step forward and give a real answer. And that is why "IT GRATES TO BE A GATOR AND A 4-8'r" :D

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#9 : May 08, 2014, 09:26:47 AM

Not one honest answer to  the questions? 
reading comprehension issues? I gave you and honest answer in its most simplistic form so even you could understand.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#10 : May 08, 2014, 10:46:48 AM

FSU All-time record vs. UF =  22-34-2
FSU All-time record vs. UM = 27-31

Congrats FSU! 3rd best program in the state!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#11 : May 08, 2014, 11:12:26 AM

FSU #1 in the country until the playoffs are finished in 2015!   GO NOLES!   I will take it along with the greatest margin of victory ever over both Miami and UF in a single season.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#12 : May 08, 2014, 11:14:14 AM

34-22-2. Still the more winning program of the two. Hell, it'll stay that way for at least another 12 years.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#13 : May 08, 2014, 12:26:25 PM

Not one honest answer to  the questions? 
reading comprehension issues? I gave you and honest answer in its most simplistic form so even you could understand.

So you gave an answer to which was worse?  Winston Crab gate being punished by FSU versus Hernandez punching a guys ear drum refusing to pay for a bill with Tebow and Meyer covering for him and UF doing nothing...

Just answer the question if you actually have the honesty and integrity to do so...   Never asked about your opinion of the individuals just their methodology in dealing with issues.  One takes responsibility and takes the punishment.. The others all look the other way and do nothing.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#14 : May 08, 2014, 12:27:12 PM

FSU All-time record vs. UF =  22-34-2
FSU All-time record vs. UM = 27-31

Congrats FSU! 3rd best program in the state!

Not this year!!! :D
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow/Meyer with Hernandez ='s Joe Paterno/ Penn State with Sandusky? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools