Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow/Meyer with Hernandez ='s Joe Paterno/ Penn State with Sandusky? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Runole

Hall of Famer
#30 : May 14, 2014, 07:32:18 PM

A 10 month old article about a 7 year old incident?

The gatorsession continues.

Your idiot son was too stupid to get into UF. Get over it.

Yes allowing murderers to perfect their craft in college is not a big deal? but now not paying for some crab legs and shooting a BB gun NOW THAT IS SERIOUS! ::)

You really have a warped sense of priorities.

Again My son never applied to UF   Got a full scholarship to FSU.  Did you even attend college?   By your smarmy remarks doubtful.   

Runole

Hall of Famer
#31 : May 14, 2014, 07:35:58 PM

^^^^^

CROWN HIM!

No, the CROWN belongs to FSU  14-0  Perfect season BCS champs in football...   Bama got humiliated by Oklahoma and now are hoping to succeed with one of FSU's table scraps at QB this season.   :P

Looking forward to the Trickett vs Coker match up. :D

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#32 : May 15, 2014, 09:19:11 AM

Wrong RuTroll.

The CROWN belongs to none other than....

34-22-2

Hell, Miami has you beat too.

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 15, 2014, 02:52:55 PM

Yes allowing murderers to perfect their craft in college is not a big deal? but now not paying for some crab legs and shooting a BB gun NOW THAT IS SERIOUS! ::)

You really have a warped sense of priorities.
What are you even talking about?

How do you have any idea of my priorities regarding the subject?

All I did was call you out for being an obsessed clown in the above post. Which is 100% fact.

Again My son never applied to UF
Yes he did. No need to be ashamed though, the same can be said for a very large percentage of Noles.
   Got a full scholarship to FSU.
No, he didn't
  Did you even attend college?
  By your smarmy remarks doubtful.   
You senile fool. You've tried this tired crap so how many times, and I have to answer you AGAIN?

Actually, no, I don't have to answer you again. You want to know where I went to college, then there's plenty of e-beatdowns I've put down on your clown ass over the last decade that have that info.

Here's a hint though....... One college that I attended has a QB that is a vandal, a thief, and Heisman trophy winner.

Obsess on, clown.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#34 : May 15, 2014, 03:31:46 PM

Miyagi putting the smack down on RuTroll. LOL!

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

Runole

Hall of Famer
#35 : May 15, 2014, 10:32:55 PM

Miyagi putting the smack down on RuTroll. LOL!

Smack downs that are complete lies are of little value.   I could facetiously ask Miyagi has he stopped having sex with his sister?  See how that works?

My son got a full ride to FSU and also never applied to UF.  Didn't need to he knew where he wanted to go. 

Getting back on point rather than usual attack the messenger it appears that UF's
Hernandez has just added another double murder to his resume'    Wonder why they never seem to mention that he starred at UF in the write ups?
After all  he perfected his craft at UF!   GO GATAS!    Should we refer to the Hernandez years and those 21 arrested players as the TAINTED orange and blue years?

Certainly more interesting and important than some crab legs!  ::)

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 15, 2014, 11:09:00 PM

Let's talk about all those wins the Gators had to vacate? Oh...wait...nevermind.

34-22-2

Sorry to hear that your son didn't get accepted to UF.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#37 : May 16, 2014, 10:54:03 AM

The senile old fool is simply trying to take attention from Free Seafood University and their thieving Heisman winner.  Ignore him.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 16, 2014, 11:12:20 AM

Yes the crab legs are important... Double murder not so much!  :o   Do gator fans have any sense of morality or right from wrong and the degrees of it? :-[

Hernandez is the topic of the thread and TEBOW, MEYER, the GPD, AND UF looked the other way and enabled it with no consequences  JUST PLAY BALL ON SATURDAY!

That is the problem with many UF Fans they refuse to be the least bit embarrassed by the way Meyer ran the program.  Heck, Donkey boy actually wishes to celebrate those "TAINTED" victories.

As to Winston and the Crab legs.. Punished and accountable for his behavior!  What a novel concept!   

Here is the quote of a truly honest gator fan that rare kind that you actually can respect!

InlandNole wrote: They helped create a climate in Gainesville where athletes feel they are above the law. Along with that lawyer (Cervone?) And the local pd. How many cases how there been in gainsville where all charges are mysteriously dropped?

tgropp wrote:  ( GATOR FAN)

We know guys. Very low point in Gator Nation. Shame on us. Now we only hope that he gets the maximum sentence and then more.  Two things.... I hope that its proven that Urban Liar  somehow suspected/knew about his actions in Gainsville and that somehow Tebow stops drinking his friggin Kool-Aid

Runole

Hall of Famer
#39 : May 16, 2014, 11:20:28 AM

Let's talk about all those wins the Gators had to vacate? Oh...wait...nevermind.

34-22-2

Sorry to hear that your son didn't get accepted to UF.

In order to be accepted or rejected you need to apply.  Did you even go to college with such a dumb  assertion?  Did you even go to UF? If so what was your major?

My son went to the right one!   GOD BLESS HIM! and his full ride to THE FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY.    I would have to disown him if he had even applied to the Sheet hole in Hogtown. 

Runole

Hall of Famer
#40 : May 16, 2014, 11:23:59 AM

The senile old fool is simply trying to take attention from Free Seafood University and their thieving Heisman winner.  Ignore him.

Talk about senile? If it is Free Seafood University how is one a thief for crab legs?    Should we start calling UF  UNIVERSITY OF "MURDEROUS" FELONS?

JMO but does Hernandez Trump OJ?

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#41 : May 16, 2014, 12:09:33 PM

Yeah, I'm actually done with this thread and this clown RuTroll. I've never seen a Seminoles fan so obsessed with their rival. I mean, I understand that he's upset his son didn't get in; but this fool takes his obsession to a whole new level.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#42 : May 16, 2014, 01:11:07 PM

My son went to the right one!   
"Right one"= The academically inferior school that actually accepted jr

BTW, jr thinks you should get over it too.

You're an embarrassment to Nole fans.

Obsess on

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#43 : May 16, 2014, 05:41:50 PM

Gator and Bamy fans be mad!   Love it!   Proud Father of an FSU grad..  14-0  BCS CHAMPIONS HEISMAN TROPHY   DEAL WITH IT!   LOL

Now since we have Bama LIAR who does not know my son.  Want proof?  Give me his entire name.         

Oh and since Donkey says he is done with this thread..  lets see how honest he is with that statement?   Just a hunch but I demand that he come back!!   LOL along with the Bama Liar. 

Not only accepted but gave a Full ride!  When you pick the right one you don't have to look for table scraps from sordid and sullied schools.  Who would want to go to a school that trains Murderers?
: May 16, 2014, 05:49:42 PM Runole

Runole

Hall of Famer
#44 : June 06, 2014, 05:52:07 PM

Yes when this is all over Hernandez will be worse than OJ  with one critical difference USC was not the training ground for OJ while Florida helped become the murderer he is today.   Meanwhile crab legs are more important?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow/Meyer with Hernandez ='s Joe Paterno/ Penn State with Sandusky? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools