Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so what would it cost to trade up to 33 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#30 : May 09, 2014, 11:12:53 AM

G, WR, DL, DB is what we need.

Don't really 'need' another WR if Demps works out.

Unless Demps becomes more polished in his route-running, he'll be more of a gadget guy that comes out of the backfield or stationed in the slot running smoke routes etc. I think Bucs need more than that from a 3rd WR...

That's how most people see Glennon. That's good enough for right now to L&L. If Lee is on the board they take him otherwise I can't see them going WR until the later rounds at best.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 09, 2014, 11:22:43 AM

Most likely...anyone still pushing to take a LB early, they are probably pushing to do so in order to replace Foster...

Which isn't happnin...this year at least.

IDK... The words used when they were talking about the green dot could say something.  They did get the guy from the Pats, tho'..

Dominik specialized in acquiring talented players who were bad fits for his coaches. - FootballOutsiders

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 09, 2014, 12:37:52 PM

G, WR, DL, DB is what we need.

Don't really 'need' another WR if Demps works out.

Unless Demps becomes more polished in his route-running, he'll be more of a gadget guy that comes out of the backfield or stationed in the slot running smoke routes etc. I think Bucs need more than that from a 3rd WR...

That's how most people see Glennon. That's good enough for right now to L&L. If Lee is on the board they take him otherwise I can't see them going WR until the later rounds at best.

I don't disagree...I'm not a fan of Lee personally and wouldn't have a problem if they went OG or DT in the 2nd.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#33 : May 09, 2014, 01:02:10 PM

A lot of really good players at position of need available, hope we don't trade up unless its from the 3rd into the 2nd

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#34 : May 09, 2014, 01:04:39 PM

Grab ASJ or Filo in the 2nd and go one more WR in the 3rd. Call it a day. Weapons for McCown and for our future QB.

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 09, 2014, 01:07:01 PM

Grab ASJ or Filo in the 2nd and go one more WR in the 3rd. Call it a day. Weapons for McCown and for our future QB.

Yea then when they trade for Ryan Mallet or draft a QB next year we'll be all set!

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 09, 2014, 03:05:35 PM

If we are going offense...Matthews, Lee, or Su'a-Filo.
This

In Verner We Trust
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so what would it cost to trade up to 33 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools