Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revisiting our 2010 draft class... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#105 : May 15, 2014, 09:24:13 AM

So when your argument doesn't have any merit, all of the sudden their line went from bad to good. Got it.

When your argument doesnt have any merit, you pick two games to base your argument off of while ignoring the others.  Got it.
That's JC.

He watched McCoy wreck shop all year to an ALL PRO season but wants to say how he doesn't make sacks with 5:34 minutes left in the game, standing on one leg, while bottle feeding sick puppies with one arm.

Don't forget how he like to cherry pick stats and games for Freeman. Let's see, Freeman's last full season (2012), he threw 9 picks in the last 3 games alone (8 in 2 games). See, JC, we can do it too.

25 TDs, 8 INTs in the 13 games the team was in playoff contention. Blame the QB. Buc fan logic.

I think you may be the stupidest fan on the planet...you are even worse than Milton Mack...and that is saying something

NINE picks in the THREE games and you just ignore that...BRILLIANT...blinded butt hurt fandom logic

I ignore it because

1. The season was over
2. QB coach and WR coach took college jobs
3. WRs were running routes
4. Mike Williams fell down on a bench route
5. Another ball was tipped and picked.

Buc fans cannot differentiate meaningful games from non meaningful games and meaningful moments from non meaningful moments. So what ends up happening is McCoy gets treated like a god even though he disappears on big downs and big moments (ie 4th qtr with the lead while E. Manning, RG3, Ryan, etc are marching down the field on us). And Freeman gets run out of town even though he routinely put on a cape in the 4th qtr and in December while in playoff contention he had a 99.1 rating in 7 games.
What kind of oil do you use for that Freeman excuse machine?

Come on man, dont you know?  Freeman had a QBR of 113 against Pac12 DBs playing in a press-man scheme on the road.  Jeez!

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#106 : May 15, 2014, 09:33:48 AM

1. The season was over
Then I guess Freeman must have picked up and started off playing well at the beginning of the 2013 season when the games were meaningful again, right?

Saint stats look bad because he threw a pick right after a 75 yard TD was taken off the board. Late in the 4th up 1 he got us to FG range with 3rd down conversions then Schiano took the ball out his hands and trusted Lindell and the crappy defense. Fail and fail.

Again in Jet game, gets us to FG range, Schiano takes the ball out his hand and trusts the defense. Fail.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#107 : May 15, 2014, 09:35:19 AM

Come on man, dont you know?  Freeman had a QBR of 113 against Pac12 DBs playing in a press-man scheme on the road.  Jeez!

McCoy worked some backup linemen for the Cardinals, Dolphins and Falcons....

ALL PRO !!!! QB Money!!!!!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#108 : May 15, 2014, 09:38:25 AM

1. The season was over
Then I guess Freeman must have picked up and started off playing well at the beginning of the 2013 season when the games were meaningful again, right?

Saint stats look bad because he threw a pick right after a 75 yard TD was taken off the board. Late in the 4th up 1 he got us to FG range with 3rd down conversions then Schiano took the ball out his hands and trusted Lindell and the crappy defense. Fail and fail.

Again in Jet game, gets us to FG range, Schiano takes the ball out his hand and trusts the defense. Fail.
The Bucs averaged 11 points per game in the 3 games Freeman started. He completed 46% of his passes.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#109 : May 15, 2014, 09:45:31 AM

Our QB makes $5M a year...so there's probably 5+ players on every team making QB money.

MarineBuc

Starter

#110 : May 15, 2014, 09:47:06 AM

You are right man...EVERYBODY else is off their rocker.

McCoy is generally considered by everyone...t.v. pundits, sportswriters, other players, coaches, scouts, and anybody else with any kind of football knowledge to be arguably the best DL in the league...we should get rid of him and bring Freebase back...then all will right in your world

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#111 : May 15, 2014, 11:00:59 AM

McCoy is generally considered by everyone...t.v. pundits, sportswriters, other players, coaches, scouts, and anybody else with any kind of football knowledge to be arguably the best DL in the league...we should get rid of him and bring Freebase back...then all will right in your world

Nobody considers McCoy the best defensive lineman in the league. Considered the best DT, maybe. But that doesn't get you anywhere in 2014. Obviously.

People are off their rocker when it comes to how games are won. It's all about individual matchups in the passing game. People praising the Rams draft are stuck in 1975.

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#112 : May 15, 2014, 11:05:34 AM

Nobody considers McCoy the best defensive lineman in the league. Considered the best DT, maybe. But that doesn't get you anywhere in 2014. Obviously.

People are off their rocker when it comes to how games are won. It's all about individual matchups in the passing game. People praising the Rams draft are stuck in 1975.

Thats right bro...EVERYONE else is wrong.  All the GMs, Coaches, Pundits, Players, and people who get paid to do it for a living have no idea what they are doing.  You should tell them.

MarineBuc

Starter

#113 : May 15, 2014, 11:21:39 AM

HAHAHA....it just keeps getting better.

The Rams have what appears to be the best Defensive Line in the league and everybody is wrong....BRILLIANT

The reason the Rams suck...they have no offense!!! They have a pretty damn good QB, but the OL can't protect him...he gets his ass beat year in and year out

Football = 3 phases of the game: Offense, Defense, and Special Teams...if one of them sucks...your team sucks

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#114 : May 15, 2014, 11:34:26 AM

Rams suck because their WRs do not win match ups. So they draft two linemen, pass on Watkins and Beckham. Yea, great draft. Now they'll lose games 24-6 instead of 27-6

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#115 : May 15, 2014, 11:47:03 AM

Rams suck because their WRs do not win match ups. So they draft two linemen, pass on Watkins and Beckham. Yea, great draft. Now they'll lose games 24-6 instead of 27-6

Not true, their WRs were stellar when playing with a lead in the 2nd quarter.

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#116 : May 15, 2014, 12:14:12 PM

The quest for .500 begins...

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#117 : May 15, 2014, 01:26:55 PM

People dont want to hear the truth, especially when it still applies. Drafting a DT at #3 was a devastating mistake.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#118 : May 15, 2014, 01:29:52 PM

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#119 : May 15, 2014, 01:39:26 PM

People dont want to hear the truth, especially when it still applies. Drafting a DT at #3 was a devastating mistake.

I hate it when we make the mistake of drafting pro bowlers. 

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revisiting our 2010 draft class... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools