Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Miami Heat are nothing without Lebron « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#15 : June 07, 2014, 02:15:11 PM

How about those Rangers?

Who are these "Rangers" you speak of?  I joke with people when they bring up hockey, I say, I am not sure which end of the stick you are supposed to hold.

But a lot of people are saying the hockey finals this year, have been way better than the NBA finals.

Both sports have had some great playoff series this year. But for me, it's been 20 years since the Rangers have made it this far. So, I've enjoyed it. But if they lose today, it could be over. Kings are one of the most complete teams I have seen in a long time.

Hoping the Spurs win this series. Being a Knicks' fan, I'm definitely a Heat/Lebron hater.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 10, 2014, 08:58:02 AM

Not gonna happen bro, heat are unstoppable. After they win it again this year, they might be the best team to have ever played the game.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

seanbassak

Pro Bowler

#17 : June 12, 2014, 02:49:44 PM

Welp.... they looked like hell the other night but I really hope they can pull together and win tonight.

Not living, just killing time.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#18 : June 12, 2014, 04:49:20 PM

Not gonna happen bro, heat are unstoppable. After they win it again this year, they might be the best team to have ever played the game.

Not even close. Are you serious?

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#19 : June 12, 2014, 11:29:40 PM

Jordan's Bulls would decimate this Heat team. I don't think they'd even get by Reggie's Pacers or Ewing's Knicks.

Nothing better than watching the Heat get smashed at home two games in a row.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#20 : June 13, 2014, 07:51:51 PM

Jordan's Bulls would decimate this Heat team. I don't think they'd even get by Reggie's Pacers or Ewing's Knicks.

Nothing better than watching the Heat get smashed at home two games in a row.

Agree and I would add,  if the Heat were in the western conference, they wouldn't even have made the finals.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : June 15, 2014, 02:28:26 PM

The last two games were REALLY enjoyable. Hope it ends tonight in the same fashion: Spurs blowout.

Rangers lost to the better team.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#22 : June 15, 2014, 08:25:20 PM

The officials carrying the Heat? Noooooooooooo, never.

This is just sad.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#23 : June 15, 2014, 09:00:21 PM

I'm no fan of the Spurs, but they are far and away a better team than Miami. Parker is doing nothing, the Heat were handed a handful of horrendous calls in their favor to start the game, and Miami is only up three. If the refs just let them play, Miami has no chance.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#24 : June 15, 2014, 10:10:04 PM

Spurs putting on a shooting clinic.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#25 : June 15, 2014, 10:51:05 PM

Good for them, and its nice they could win it on their home court.  Gotta give LeBron props. After the final buzzer he gave love and respect to every Spur player and their coaches.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#26 : June 15, 2014, 10:53:54 PM

You think Jordan would have allowed his team to get crushed like that the final three games of a series, two of them at home? Nope. I hope this opens some eyes, Lebron is massively overrated especially in the leadership department.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#27 : June 15, 2014, 10:58:06 PM

Good for them, and its nice they could win it on their home court.  Gotta give LeBron props. After the final buzzer he gave love and respect to every Spur player and their coaches.

Yep, about 5 minutes after he quit and walked down the court after missing his final shot.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#28 : June 15, 2014, 11:16:46 PM

Yep, about 5 minutes after he quit and walked down the court after missing his final shot.

He needs help. They may try to lure Carmelo down there.  Wade and Bosh and Ray Allen should just retire. Mario Chalmers contributed nothing.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#29 : June 15, 2014, 11:38:14 PM

He needs help. They may try to lure Carmelo down there.  Wade and Bosh and Ray Allen should just retire. Mario Chalmers contributed nothing.

How much more help does he need? Maybe he should just call up Melo, Paul, Howard, and Harden.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Miami Heat are nothing without Lebron « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools