Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To Vin, with Love « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 24, 2014, 07:48:42 PM

And thanks for destroying the TBBBB. At your next interview you may want to avoid mentioning that you did such a piss poor job that they shut the place down due to complaints about you.

I'm surprised he would admit to being the admin of a failed site.
that would be like if Beatles was made a mod of this forum.

Some people just can't handle any small shred of power you give them . Give them power and they go all Lord of the Flies until the fat kid ( or in this case the message board ) gets pushed off the cliff and splats on the rocks below .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

EvansUptheGut

Second String

#31 : June 25, 2014, 08:03:33 AM

I'm still laughing that the guy is actually proud that he spent years administering a board that failed due to poor administration.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#32 : June 25, 2014, 08:26:07 AM

lol . .  echo echo

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 08, 2014, 04:46:55 PM

VinBuc and JimBuc must have taken simultaneous vacations.

How many accounts and how may suspensions does Vinnie have now?

He also has more sock puppets.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#34 : July 09, 2014, 10:45:40 AM

What a marvelous coincidence...

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#35 : July 09, 2014, 10:55:50 AM

VinBuc and JimBuc must have taken simultaneous vacations.

How many accounts and how may suspensions does Vinnie have now?

He also has more sock puppets.

Does he have as many as you?

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

Anubis

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 09, 2014, 12:57:17 PM

I'm still laughing that the guy is actually proud that he spent years administering a board that failed due to poor administration.

You can learn as much from failure as success. It's amusing people think failure is only a bad thing. Making the same mistake twice is a bad thing.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 09, 2014, 01:13:58 PM

You can learn as much from failure as success.

You missed your calling : writing fortunes for fortune cookies.
: July 09, 2014, 01:15:30 PM Dolorous Jason

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Anubis

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 09, 2014, 01:30:21 PM

You can learn as much from failure as success.

You missed your calling : writing fortunes for fortune cookies.

You give me far too much credit. If I could be the first to say this stuff I'd have enough money to pay someone like you to post here for me.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To Vin, with Love « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools