Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Legend/ WT « previous next »
Page: 1

ranman

Pro Bowler
: November 16, 2009, 11:19:08 AM

My favorite week of the year!! :D

Not sure if it is more enjoyable to have already stamped the ticket to the Rose Bowl or to keep ttun from getting Bowl eligble.....

#1 : November 17, 2009, 03:22:48 AM

?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 17, 2009, 12:49:19 PM

Giant salamanders flopping poolside while Rico buys a platypus. Unannounced pigeons swirling lava pots of plaid.

Q:What is the difference between a duck?
A: one leg is both the same.

ranman

Pro Bowler
#3 : November 17, 2009, 01:07:51 PM

Ha, okay my bad.  No more twittereze.

tOSU secured for all practical purposes the Rose Bowl last week.  Kind of wierd for me in that they normally have to play (our) **CENSORED**again for that honor.  This year however that team coached by Rich Rod has to win this game just to be bowl eligible.  So even though the stakes aren't as high as usual, it would be enjoyable for me to see us win - yet again - to keep them from becoming bowl eligble.

Now for flopping salamanders... lmao

#4 : November 18, 2009, 08:01:23 PM

Damn, didn't notice Michigan was that bad this year. They started out decent this year. O well, we will destroy them again this week.

matt

Starter

#5 : November 20, 2009, 10:35:59 AM

Damn, didn't notice Michigan was that bad this year. They started out decent this year. O well, we will destroy them again this week.

Michigan's pass defense is horrendous and they've been terrible in the second half. Luckily Ohio State has Pryor at QB, so some of Michigan's pass deficiencies could potentially be minimized. Michigan has been in most of their games this year, even against Illinois and Wisconsin where they ended up losing big. They've struggled tremendously in second halfs for most of the season.

Tomorrow is senior day and Ohio State. These seniors have not experienced victory against Ohio State, and Michigan is celebrating the 40 year anniversary of the 1969 upset of Ohio State. Michigan needs this win to become bowl eligible, and Ohio State already knows they are going to the Rose Bowl. They're only truly playing for the rivalry, and theres a good chance they could be complacent. A win would be huge for Rich Rodriguez, as it would get some of the idiot fans off of his back. I'm not predicting a Michigan win tomorrow, but I believe it is within the realm of possibility.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Legend/ WT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools