Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What happened to Buchanon? « previous next »
Page: 1

: October 23, 2006, 02:19:52 AM

I tought I saw him out there for 1 punt return. He didnt fumble, he didnt run backwords. Got positive yards. And then Ike Hilliard was in. Did I see Buchanon out there? Why was he pulleD? Whe was Ike put in? Im guessing MArk Jones was inactive? I dont remember him being released? Why cant I stop using ?s  ?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 23, 2006, 02:21:54 AM

I arrived a few minutes into the first QTR.  My GF was "getting ready".

Did PB get any time?  I did not even see him once, and I was asking the same thing.  How hard can it be to learn a punt return scheme in a few days?

Sounds like PB was brought in to play CB...hmmm.....

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#2 : October 23, 2006, 02:26:39 AM

He only ran back one & only got like 5 or 6 yds. That was it.

#3 : October 23, 2006, 02:29:16 AM

Boid did you make the move to Tampa? Bout tiime! Or are you just getting away from the 2 feet of snow in upstate New York?

Thanks KA, I thouoght I saw him

bryan12112

Starter

#4 : October 23, 2006, 06:13:10 AM

I think it was like the Galloway situation last week, where he came in for one punt near mid-field. They want Ike Hilliard handling the tough ones closer to our endzone.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 23, 2006, 06:44:43 AM

Makes sense

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What happened to Buchanon? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools