Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UF Football vs. Basketball « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

GatorChic

Practice Squad

#15 : March 31, 2007, 01:04:37 AM

Billy the next coach of Kentucky

And what logic do have behind that. Billy's is staying put and here's some pretty big reasons why ~

1) His parents just bought a house here.
2) His dad his helping coach a new catholic high school that his son plays at.
3) The pressure at Florida is nothing compared to the pressure for excellence in Kentucky.
4) Florida's Prez has already spoken out about doing whatever it takes to keep him in Florida.
5) He has it made in Florida.

Now where exactly are you going on your theory?

#16 : March 31, 2007, 01:49:56 AM

And what logic do have behind that. Billy's is staying put and here's some pretty big reasons why ~

3) The pressure at Florida is nothing compared to the pressure for excellence in Kentucky.
4) Florida's Prez has already spoken out about doing whatever it takes to keep him in Florida.

Probably since people close to his dad are saying that it's a done deal, but hey let's not let the fact he hasn't said 'na I'm not interested' get in the way of our Gator glasses vision.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : March 31, 2007, 02:26:03 AM

Has he said yes?  Pretty crappy timing by UK. I heard on Sirius that Petino told him he shouldn't go. Hell, Petino won't even go back.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#18 : March 31, 2007, 08:04:33 AM

Probably since people close to his dad are saying that it's a done deal, but hey let's not let the fact he hasn't said 'na I'm not interested' get in the way of our Gator glasses vision.

Yeah, and Saban said he wasn't going to Alabama.  Some around him said the same.  Where is he at?

Don't believe what you read all of the time until it happens.

If he goes, he goes.  It's not like Florida won't be able to attract pretty much whatever coach they want.  Billy D is great and I would never want to see him go, but if he does life will go on.  I think no matter what there is going to be a 1-2 year period where UF isn't going to be great anyway, regardless of who is in there.  They will likely be a Tourney team, but I don't see another FF for a few years. 

It's not like if Billy goes the program is going to fall of the map and UF is going to turn into FSU basketball.........

#19 : March 31, 2007, 11:55:24 AM

An up and coming program that's been shut out of the tourney two straight years?

#20 : March 31, 2007, 01:30:25 PM

He's not leaving, no matter what the UK fans/boosters/insiders say.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : March 31, 2007, 07:42:26 PM

Wishful thinking by UK fans. They realize we have the best college basketball coach in the country.

#22 : March 31, 2007, 07:44:09 PM

Since when in the hell did Donovan jump over Roy Williams? Coach K? Lute Olsen? He's good, best in country? #### no.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#23 : March 31, 2007, 07:45:30 PM

We repeat, he's the best in the country. Period. Coach K isn't in the final 4.

#24 : March 31, 2007, 07:59:46 PM

No, he's not. Coach K not only has 3 NCAAC but this is the first time in a decade he hasn't reached at least the S16, Donovan can't hold his jock for now.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 31, 2007, 11:56:42 PM

No, he's not. Coach K not only has 3 NCAAC but this is the first time in a decade he hasn't reached at least the S16, Donovan can't hold his jock for now.

you're an idiot. can't hold his jock?  ya... WHEN UF beats OSU's ass AGAIN... he'll be 1 championship less than the great coach K... but you're right again, he can't hold his jock.

do you actually watch sports or just listen to what the idiot callers on sports radio say and regurgitate it?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#26 : April 01, 2007, 12:32:39 AM

1st time any school will repeat since '92.And I say Billy's the best coach in college basketball! And Urban Meyer is the best college football coach.  How the hell do you argue with the champioships & recruiting classes?

#27 : April 01, 2007, 01:14:32 AM

you're an idiot. can't hold his jock? ya... WHEN UF beats OSU's ass AGAIN... he'll be 1 championship less than the great coach K... but you're right again, he can't hold his jock.

do you actually watch sports or just listen to what the idiot callers on sports radio say and regurgitate it?
LOL You're kidding right? Let's see Donny boy go a decade getting into at least the round of 16 before we act like he's hot crap. He's very good, best in country, no? Oh and I don't even listen to sports radio nor do I watch ESPN other than the games, thanks for playing anyhow.

#28 : April 01, 2007, 01:23:20 AM

1st time any school will repeat since '92.And I say Billy's the best coach in college basketball! And Urban Meyer is the best college football coach. How the hell do you argue with the champioships & recruiting classes?
Oh you're not drinking Gatorade at all.

McMahon is the greatest college baseball coach. Ever.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#29 : April 01, 2007, 01:25:54 AM

Billy built a championship program where there once was none.  3rd time to Final 4 since 2000.  You are just a hater.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UF Football vs. Basketball « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools