Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I've never been hugged and high fived by so many strangers in my life! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

: October 23, 2006, 08:02:51 AM

I was lucky enough to go to the game this Sunday.   I've been going to the games since the 70's and I've never seen the fans react quite like they did after that Eagles win.   It was a great thing to experience.    After that kick, the entire stadium was jumping up and down, high fiving and hugging each other.   I even hugged a guy seated near me who I've disliked for the last 10 years.  LOL!   

Walking out, in the concession area, there was a group of about 50 people jumping up and down and chanting for about 5 minutes.   People were doing the usual "Tampa - Bay" chant on the way out (which is nothing unusual after a win, but it was more forceful than usual).   On the walk out of the stadium, I high fived so many people I lost count.    Some old guy came up to us, high fived us, and sang "Baby baby, they're still our b****" to the rhythm of a Britney Spears song.   That was only hilarious because it was an old guy singing it, if it had been a young guy it wouldnt have been as funny.   In the traffic jam on the drive home, people were actually stopping and waving us in front of them!    Normally you have to fight your way in, LOL!   

This game was something special.   It was the most fun I've had at the end of a Buc game - Ever!    Just fantastic.   I hope it serves to turn the team around this year.   But regardless, I'll never forget this Sunday.

#1 : October 23, 2006, 08:08:38 AM

I hear ya Java....RayJay was pure pandamonium long after that incredible kick.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 23, 2006, 08:15:09 AM

I had soooo much fun in the parking lot after the game.  I truly had to return some of the ill will that had been given to me during the game.  I'm usually a good sport and feel the need to be an ambassador for the city and the fans of Tampa.  Always being cordial to the visitors but Filthy fan is something different so I have to admit I too my revenge on a whole group of them parked next to my car in the parking lot.  They couldn't say much as I repeatedly reminded them of the score.  ROFLMBAO!!!! :o :D ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#3 : October 23, 2006, 08:28:19 AM

Chev...can you please send my regards to McDougal. You can take the player out of the U, but you can't take the U out of the player.

BUKANEER

Rookie

#4 : October 23, 2006, 08:44:02 AM

Chev...can you please send my regards to McDougal. You can take the player out of the U, but you can't take the U out of the player.
LOL! - that's great. :D

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 23, 2006, 08:49:13 AM

Wish I was there!!! Sounds like it was great and it looked great on TV!!

#6 : October 23, 2006, 08:52:11 AM

Was a great day at the Ray Lynch47....wish ALL fans of the Bucs, ALL over the US could have been there to experience it!

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 23, 2006, 08:54:00 AM

Wish I was there to experience it. I never pass up an opportunity to hug hot, big breasted chicks that i don't even know.  ;)

Honestly though...... That is always a great time when people can get that excited and uninhibited to hug complete strangers. That's how it was at the Skins reg season game last year.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#8 : October 23, 2006, 08:55:48 AM

I'm hoarse right now and I was at home!!!! Talk about a roller coaster of emotions!!!

bOOm

#9 : October 23, 2006, 10:16:22 AM

Chev, did you slip a lil somthing in McDougal's drink at dinner? Next time you talk to him, tell him I said thanx for the gift!!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 23, 2006, 10:39:19 AM

It was soo ironic to see him have a melt down like that.  Actually, he's a good kid and comes from a great family.  His mom and dad are the salt of the Earth, just really good people.  I was shocked that he lost it like that...but happy nonetheless...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

T

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 23, 2006, 12:49:59 PM

I think I was molested, I hugged so many diffrent people. I could barely talk after the game with all my Chunky Soup insults to Eagirl fans and talking smack to their idiot fans about how they wish Ronde would retire instead of Tiki. Fun time!!

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#12 : October 23, 2006, 11:01:59 AM

i wish i could have seen it live, i had to watch it on youtube, mustve been incredible, on tv that kick looked far, in person it must have looked like a mile

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#13 : October 23, 2006, 12:31:45 PM

The best feeling ever!!!
Totally grabbed some guys wife, lifted her up, and hugged her for a good 10 seconds...If shes on here, I apologize!

Thanks Dave for the tix!!

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#14 : October 23, 2006, 01:08:01 PM

It was soo ironic to see him have a melt down like that.  Actually, he's a good kid and comes from a great family.  His mom and dad are the salt of the Earth, just really good people.  I was shocked that he lost it like that...but happy nonetheless...

On top of it all, he was ready to slam his helmet to the ground and right in front of Andy Reid. Sorry Chev, but I was praying for that to happen...
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I've never been hugged and high fived by so many strangers in my life! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools