Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I've never been hugged and high fived by so many strangers in my life! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 23, 2006, 01:42:29 PM

It was soo ironic to see him have a melt down like that. Actually, he's a good kid and comes from a great family. His mom and dad are the salt of the Earth, just really good people. I was shocked that he lost it like that...but happy nonetheless...

On top of it all, he was ready to slam his helmet to the ground and right in front of Andy Reid. Sorry Chev, but I was praying for that to happen...

Tim, don't be sorry for me.  I love the kid to death.  Took him and my brother out many times while they were at the U.  My oldest sister fed them the night before.  So Jerome is still like a little brother.  BUT, I'm a Buc fan through and through dawg. I gave him a mound of crap Saturday night at my sister's house. So he knows where I stand!!! I was LOVING EVERY MINUTE of it!!!!!!

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#16 : October 23, 2006, 01:57:06 PM

Tim, don't be sorry for me.  I love the kid to death.  Took him and my brother out many times while they were at the U.  My oldest sister fed them the night before.  So Jerome is still like a little brother.  BUT, I'm a Buc fan through and through dawg. I gave him a mound of crap Saturday night at my sister's house. So he knows where I stand!!! I was LOVING EVERY MINUTE of it!!!!!!

Cool, at least he is playing after getting shot. That was bad and I don't wish that on anyone. He has a lot to be thankful for.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I've never been hugged and high fived by so many strangers in my life! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools