Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gradkowski and the Bucs... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 23, 2006, 11:23:04 AM

Seriously how much better do you want a rookie quarterback to do?

Oh I hate comparing people to Tom Brady but in his first 3 games he combined for 300 passing yards and 0Td/0Int

Oh and this was in his second season in the league.

Gradkowski isnt doing good hes doing great. Theres nothing more you can ask from a guy who shouldve led your team to the first 3 victories of the season against the Bengals, Eagles and Saints. Seriously he hasnt been playing the Raiders either.

I don't want anything from him. I want the fans like ADW who want to swallow Grads future kids to wait until he deserves it.

It it hurts your feelings so much I will wait three years.  :-*

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#31 : October 23, 2006, 11:28:07 AM

Seriously how much better do you want a rookie quarterback to do?

Oh I hate comparing people to Tom Brady but in his first 3 games he combined for 300 passing yards and 0Td/0Int

Oh and this was in his second season in the league.

Gradkowski isnt doing good hes doing great. Theres nothing more you can ask from a guy who shouldve led your team to the first 3 victories of the season against the Bengals, Eagles and Saints. Seriously he hasnt been playing the Raiders either.

I don't want anything from him. I want the fans like ADW who want to swallow Grads future kids to wait until he deserves it.

It it hurts your feelings so much I will wait three years.  :-*

It doesn't hurt my feelings, it's funny. It's becoming like folk lore. Gradkowski is becoming like Paul Bunyon. One poster asks,"Didn't he hit Galloway for at least one long score in the NO game?"....Long??? Long??? It was 18 yards. next thing you know, the legend will grow. Gradkowski's first NFL TD was a 165 yard TD pass thrown form section 334 row ZZ with 4 peanut vendors clinging to his legs, and a 400 lb woman swatting at him with her purse.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 23, 2006, 11:33:22 AM

Funny how ABuccs rags on people for giving ANY praise to Grads. I wonder if it has anything to do with his mancrush for the golden boy??

Any batted passes yesterday??

But seriously, Simms sucked this year, but it wasn't his fault. It was the o-line's and Gruden's, because he yelled at Simms too much.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#33 : October 23, 2006, 11:33:36 AM

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"Seriously he hasnt been playing the Raiders either."

Lets give the opposition some credit guys. Teams go out of their way to make it hard to pass or run. 0 Turnovers! For a rookie he is handling the pressure well and moving his feet when the times calls for it. We needed this badly and even though he did not throw a TD yesterday, he made that miracle of a kick possible.

We don't have Payton Manning so trying to get that type of consistency from a rookie is absurd.

All I want for the QB position is:
Have no fear, trust your talent
Throw to the open receiver
Move out of the pocket when the time comes
Grow and enjoy the game

bOOm

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#34 : October 23, 2006, 11:34:22 AM

2 batted passes yesterday.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 23, 2006, 11:34:59 AM

Funny how ABuccs rags on people for giving ANY praise to Grads. I wonder if it has anything to do with his mancrush for the golden boy??

But seriously, Simms sucked this year, but it wasn't his fault. It was the o-line's and Gruden's, because he yelled at Simms too much.

Grads had two batted pass yesterday I believe. That makes it 3 in three games so far (not sure on that).

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 23, 2006, 11:36:19 AM

Actually, yes

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#37 : October 23, 2006, 11:37:01 AM

Has nothing to do with the players...it has to do with the dumb ass fans we have to deal with on this forum. You being one of the dumbest. Don't try to argue, you have proven time and again you have no clue and should stick to shuffleboard at the local nursing home!!!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 23, 2006, 11:38:22 AM

Hey I like shuffleboard!  >:( >:( >:(

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#39 : October 23, 2006, 11:45:18 AM

2 words for ya - freakin Rookie

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 23, 2006, 11:45:25 AM

Has nothing to do with the players...it has to do with the dumb ass fans we have to deal with on this forum. You being one of the dumbest. Don't try to argue, you have proven time and again you have no clue and should stick to shuffleboard at the local nursing home!!!
I have no clue, but it was EVERYONE'S fault that Simms sucked this year........ Everyone's fault but his own. Go slob on it somemore ABuccs. You're the biggest clown on this board, AND EVERYONE knows it. You are proven wrong time and again, but never have the sack to admit it. At least the times that I have been proven wrong, I show a pair, and man up.

I'll save the shuffleboard for the old ladies, and the nutless wonders such as yourself.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#41 : October 23, 2006, 11:48:30 AM

I have no clue, but it was EVERYONE'S fault that Simms sucked this year........ Everyone's fault but his own. Go slob on it somemore ABuccs. You're the biggest clown on this board, AND EVERYONE knows it. You are proven wrong time and again, but never have the sack to admit it. At least the times that I have been proven wrong, I show a pair, and man up.

I'll save the shuffleboard for the old ladies, and the nutless wonders such as yourself.
LMAO at you!!!!! Clueless. Oh, and by the way, I know you wouldn't have noticed this...but we have a revamped o-line from the first 3 weeks.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 23, 2006, 11:50:03 AM

LMAO at you!!!!! Clueless. Oh, and by the way, I know you wouldn't have noticed this...but we have a revamped o-line from the first 3 weeks.

I have to admit though Kenyatta was playing very good even though he was injured.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#43 : October 23, 2006, 11:51:34 AM

Our QB lost his insides, and the O-line was playing well???????

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 23, 2006, 11:54:00 AM

Our QB lost his insides, and the O-line was playing well???????

Are you arguing that Kenyatta played poorly?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gradkowski and the Bucs... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools