Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL LETS GO OREGON DUCKS GAME THREAD « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

« #45 : March 25, 2007, 05:25:24 PM »

Three ducks on the bench? That's right they were considered fowled out...lol...OBD

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #46 : March 25, 2007, 05:29:12 PM »

You are an idiot OBF.

That's a good spin and all but fact of the matter is OR is an outside shooting team so they aren't  going to get a lot of fouls called for them. Good spin though.

Florida's experience also plays a factor in fouls.  Get over yourself and your whining. Oregon played a good game.  Oregon lost.  They had a good season.  Move on and quit crying.

« #47 : March 25, 2007, 05:29:42 PM »

another Oregon Duck fan

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #48 : March 25, 2007, 05:33:57 PM »

Keep crying Oregon fans. The better team won today, and now I get to see the best team in the country live!!!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #49 : March 25, 2007, 05:34:33 PM »

You are an idiot OBF.

That's a good spin and all but fact of the matter is OR is an outside shooting team so they aren't  going to get a lot of fouls called for them. Good spin though.

Florida's experience also plays a factor in fouls.  Get over yourself and your whining. Oregon played a good game.  Oregon lost.  They had a good season.  Move on and quit crying.

your an idiot for thinking only Florida can beat themself. UCLA will win saturday.

I know outside shooting teams dont get calls but on the defensive end it was ridiclous. Noah gets a 3 point play and Catron doesnt touch him.

No Oregon played a bad game a good game they win this.

Congrats Florida but I think Ohio St, UNC, UCLA are better.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #50 : March 25, 2007, 05:35:27 PM »

here's a lil something for the Gator haters:

LOL!! If you didn't make so many fouls maybe you wouldn't have lost? Gators know how not to foul.  And Noah is wicked on defense.  Haters, haters, haters.  Samari, kiss my Gator butt!!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #51 : March 25, 2007, 05:36:56 PM »

here's a lil something for the Gator haters:

LOL!! If you didn't make so many fouls maybe you wouldn't have lost? Gators know how not to foul.  And Noah is wicked on defense.  Haters, haters, haters.  Samari, kiss my Gator butt!!

great post. Smartest poster here. Noah is a wicked cheerleader... yes.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

« #52 : March 25, 2007, 05:38:22 PM »

For florida fans to call anyone a crybaby is pure hypocrisy.

You guys whined and **CENSORED**ed and moaned and cried for WEEKS after you lost to Auburn in football, 27-17. OH BOO HOO DA REFS ROBBEZ US!!

Don't worry OBF. Game just didn't go your way. There was nothing to suggest the gators were the better team today, infact it was pretty damn even and these gator fans don't realize how easily it could have gone the other way.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #53 : March 25, 2007, 05:43:39 PM »

LMAO!

OSU is better?  Yeah, we only ripped them by 26.  

UCLA is better? Yeah, they have a worse team than the one we beat by 16, and we have the same team.  

Keep talking OBF.  Florida played sloppy and still beat your little ducklings by 9.  Have some respect and class and quit whining.

You can pray FL loses all you want to UCLA or anyone else, maybe it gets answered.  But reality is UF has the best team.  If UF plays to their capability they will beat anyone.  So yes, only UF can beat UF.

Seed, your post is a joke and not even worth addressing.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #54 : March 25, 2007, 05:45:09 PM »

For florida fans to call anyone a crybaby is pure hypocrisy.

You guys whined and **CENSORED**ed and moaned and cried for WEEKS after you lost to Auburn in football, 27-17. OH BOO HOO DA REFS ROBBEZ US!!

Don't worry OBF. Game just didn't go your way. There was nothing to suggest the gators were the better team today, infact it was pretty damn even and these gator fans don't realize how easily it could have gone the other way.

I just see 30-14 thats more then double.... Florida is lucky they got a cold Porter because he did have open shots. They play like they did today they lose by 10 to fucla. Congrats Florida your struggled with a one dimensial team.  And please dont tell me how Great Horford and Noah is... they couldnt dominate Hairston or Leunan on the defensive end yet they are somehow going to take the nba by storm. Humphries was unreal hes a stud.

Florida won by I still say if the game is tommrow Oregon wins. Florida guards will have there handsful with fucla. Collison will run around them like Brooks did.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #55 : March 25, 2007, 05:47:26 PM »

LMAO!

OSU is better?  Yeah, we only ripped them by 26. 

UCLA is better? Yeah, they have a worse team than the one we beat by 16, and we have the same team. 

Keep talking OBF.  Florida played sloppy and still beat your little ducklings by 9.  Have some respect and class and quit whining.

You can pray FL loses all you want to UCLA or anyone else, maybe it gets answered.  But reality is UF has the best team.  If UF plays to their capability they will beat anyone.  So yes, only UF can beat UF.

Seed, your post is a joke and not even worth addressing.

and Florida has played so great in the tourney. I dont care Florida beat OSU by 16 what does that have to do with anything? Its like me saying Oregon beat Gtown they are 2 different teams later in the season.

I dont care if Florida beats fucla, I just dont think they will.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #56 : March 25, 2007, 05:48:32 PM »

That's what everyone said last year.

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #57 : March 25, 2007, 05:48:44 PM »

"Florida is lucky they got a cold Porter"

So UF is lucky to have won because Porter couldn't make a shot? What a stupid statement, to be honest. Every team that wins a game is "lucky that the other team couldn't make enough shots."

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #58 : March 25, 2007, 05:50:09 PM »

"Florida is lucky they got a cold Porter"

So UF is lucky to have won because Porter couldn't make a shot? What a stupid statement, to be honest. Every team that wins a game is "lucky that the other team couldn't make enough shots."

Porter hasnt had a game like this all year. You think Florida was unlucky to get a cold Porter? Guy had open shots they just didnt fall.

We'll be back next year 4 out of 5 starters return

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #59 : March 25, 2007, 05:52:17 PM »

Maybe luck has nothing to do with it. The difference between making shots & not is game experience. The Gators have done it before.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL LETS GO OREGON DUCKS GAME THREAD « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools