Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL LETS GO OREGON DUCKS GAME THREAD « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #60 : March 25, 2007, 05:54:32 PM »

Maybe luck has nothing to do with it. The difference between making shots & not is game experience. The Gators have done it before.

yeah just saying were seniors... helps make shots. Yeah Oregon doesnt have game experience they got a free ride to the NCAA tourney didnt have to play.

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #61 : March 25, 2007, 05:54:52 PM »

"Florida is lucky they got a cold Porter"

So UF is lucky to have won because Porter couldn't make a shot? What a stupid statement, to be honest. Every team that wins a game is "lucky that the other team couldn't make enough shots."

Porter hasnt had a game like this all year. You think Florida was unlucky to get a cold Porter? Guy had open shots they just didnt fall.

We'll be back next year 4 out of 5 starters return
Just accept the simple fact...it just wasn't Oregon's day. It's all about making shots and the Ducks didn't.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #62 : March 25, 2007, 05:59:45 PM »

You guys can sit around and whine and cry all you want.  UF won the game.  Period.  UF is the better team.  

And no OBF, UF beating OSU by 26 or a worse UCLA team doesn't mean they will win again, but it is a more likely claim to make than you saying those teams are definitely better than UF.  I don't care how UF plays or how much UF wins by.  A win is a win.  We only need to be 1 point better each night than the opponent.  I think UF will do that every night.  They do what it takes to win.  Don't need to look impressive and be perfect every time.  When push comes to shove UF makes plays.  That's what champions do.  There is only 1 champion right now, and until someone beats UF that will remain so.

So cry all you want, meanwhile I'm heading out to play some blackjack with the $500 I just won with UF  beating the Oregon Babies I mean Ducks.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

« #63 : March 25, 2007, 06:04:53 PM »

Ray, you know I'm right, that's why you won't address me.

You know that UF didn't dominate today, they just won. You know UF fans **CENSORED**ed like hell after the Auburn game.

That's all I said. Is it THAT ridiculous, or am I just the first one to actually present a non biased opinion?

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #64 : March 25, 2007, 06:05:45 PM »

That Auburn game was really wierd, tho.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #65 : March 25, 2007, 06:08:00 PM »

Good game Gators, I am an Oregon Ducks fan. Now do you all have a recruting class coming in next year? Or is Donovan gonna jump to Kentucky?

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

« #66 : March 25, 2007, 06:08:59 PM »

You guys can sit around and whine and cry all you want.  UF won the game.  Period.  UF is the better team. 

And no OBF, UF beating OSU by 26 or a worse UCLA team doesn't mean they will win again, but it is a more likely claim to make than you saying those teams are definitely better than UF.  I don't care how UF plays or how much UF wins by.  A win is a win.  We only need to be 1 point better each night than the opponent.  I think UF will do that every night.  They do what it takes to win.  Don't need to look impressive and be perfect every time.  When push comes to shove UF makes plays.  That's what champions do.  There is only 1 champion right now, and until someone beats UF that will remain so.

So cry all you want, meanwhile I'm heading out to play some blackjack with the $500 I just won with UF  beating the Oregon Babies I mean Ducks.
Way to show class there buddy.

« #67 : March 25, 2007, 06:14:00 PM »

Florida is lucky they got a cold Porter because he did have open shots.

Guy needs to learn how to bring it on the grand stage. Thats were experience plays a role.

Ray, you know I'm right, that's why you won't address me.

You know that UF didn't dominate today, they just won.

OMG!!!

Sounds like the New England Patriots.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #68 : March 25, 2007, 06:16:53 PM »

Donovan is a great recruiter & has been putting in freshmen off & on.  No way he goes to Kentucky. He's got it great at UF--who needs the pressure at UK?

« #69 : March 25, 2007, 06:17:46 PM »

What Donovan is gonna get is a NICE raise!!!  Foley better break out the check book.

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #70 : March 25, 2007, 06:18:44 PM »

As Karen said, why would Donovan want the pressure at UK? It's FINAL FOUR OR BUST up there.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

« #71 : March 25, 2007, 06:21:47 PM »

Donovan is a great recruiter & has been putting in freshmen off & on.  No way he goes to Kentucky. He's got it great at UF--who needs the pressure at UK?
Thats what folks said about Bill Self going from Illinois to KU. Donovan didn't slam the door on it either.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #72 : March 25, 2007, 06:24:22 PM »

What Donovan is gonna get is a NICE raise!!! Foley better break out the check book.
He has a huge raise & extention on the table.  When all his guys decided to pass on big paydays in the NBA & come back he said hold that raise while I repeat with my guys.  I'll take a raise when they get one.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #73 : March 25, 2007, 06:45:25 PM »

YO!! Samari!! Nada to say??

Gator Bait!!

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

« #74 : March 25, 2007, 07:00:24 PM »

Karen, please stop posting here.

please

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]
  Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL LETS GO OREGON DUCKS GAME THREAD « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools