Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL LETS GO OREGON DUCKS GAME THREAD « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#75 : March 25, 2007, 07:03:45 PM

Phhhhbbbtt!!

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#76 : March 25, 2007, 07:03:27 PM

Funny how all you think just because I am a FSU fan that this is to "make us look better" - what a joke.  We are what we are and if FU goes down t does not make us look better and it does not make it OK.  I hate FU plain and simple so this is all for them.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#77 : March 25, 2007, 07:05:08 PM

Funny how all you think just because I am a FSU fan that this is to "make us look better" - what a joke.  We are what we are and if FU goes down t does not make us look better and it does not make it OK.  I hate FU plain and simple so this is all for them.
There are a lot of 'Nole fans with way more class than you.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#78 : March 25, 2007, 07:06:17 PM

Hey Karen do you have that list yet of what players you would have signed and who you would draft - shut up

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#79 : March 25, 2007, 07:11:03 PM

You shut up. I'm not the GM & don't get paid to do that nor do I have to. By the way, you're not the GM either.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#80 : March 25, 2007, 09:02:33 PM

I never said I was the GM but you sit here and micro-manage every move made and the only one you applauded was the signing of your love boy Alstott.  At least I am willing to wait and see how things work our before making a judgement.  You are just a typical whiner and complainer as you **CENSORED** if we don't do anything yet if we try and add people you **CENSORED** that they are the wrong ones to add - you decide you are with this team or against this team and yeah I know you don't like Gruden but who else out there would be better?  Oh yeah thats right you are not the GM - you are a complete joke and if you knew half as much as you **CENSORED** you would be mentally challenged.

#81 : March 25, 2007, 09:04:28 PM

What happens if Donovan bolts for Kentucky, Meyer for the NFL, McMahon is fired, and well UF has to start all over again?

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#82 : March 25, 2007, 09:09:10 PM

For some they think the sporting world revolves around Gainesville but they will soon find out that it does not so they can enjoy their success now but can they sustain it?  A lot of colleges can do this every so often but a true dynasty takes time.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#83 : March 26, 2007, 07:40:11 AM

A lot of colleges can do this every so often

so whens the last time a team won the basketball and football championship in the same year?

and when's the last time that a team repeated as basketball champs...? .... and did it the year after winning the football champ??

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#84 : March 26, 2007, 12:38:54 PM

A worse UCLA team?  ???

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#85 : March 26, 2007, 01:05:57 PM

You guys can sit around and whine and cry all you want.  UF won the game.  Period.  UF is the better team. 

And no OBF, UF beating OSU by 26 or a worse UCLA team doesn't mean they will win again, but it is a more likely claim to make than you saying those teams are definitely better than UF.  I don't care how UF plays or how much UF wins by.  A win is a win.  We only need to be 1 point better each night than the opponent.  I think UF will do that every night.  They do what it takes to win.  Don't need to look impressive and be perfect every time.  When push comes to shove UF makes plays.  That's what champions do.  There is only 1 champion right now, and until someone beats UF that will remain so.

So cry all you want, meanwhile I'm heading out to play some blackjack with the $500 I just won with UF  beating the Oregon Babies I mean Ducks.
Way to show class there buddy.

If there's one thing the majority of Gator fans don't have, it's class.... never have. It's just the winning of championships give them more opportunity to show it.  ;)

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#86 : March 26, 2007, 01:12:30 PM

For some they think the sporting world revolves around Gainesville but they will soon find out that it does not so they can enjoy their success now but can they sustain it?  A lot of colleges can do this every so often but a true dynasty takes time.
If they win the hoops title again, the sporting world (at least the college sporting world) WILL revolve around G'ville for now.... no matter how disgusting a thought that is.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#87 : March 26, 2007, 08:43:10 PM

Don't hate!  What is your basis for sayimg Gators have no class?  That they beat everyone?

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#88 : March 26, 2007, 08:55:31 PM

No matter how you state it FSU was born from the University of Florida and the rest is just jealousy. Even the Hurricanes are jealous due to the rich heritage that UF possesses. No matter how you paint it the Bullseye is and will always be UF...OBD

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#89 : March 26, 2007, 09:00:28 PM

No matter how you state it FSU was born from the University of Florida and the rest is just jealousy. Even the Hurricanes are jealous due to the rich heritage that UF possesses. No matter how you paint it the Bullseye is and will always be UF...OBD
Well said.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL LETS GO OREGON DUCKS GAME THREAD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools