Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL LETS GO OREGON DUCKS GAME THREAD « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

: March 27, 2007, 12:18:07 PM

Brooks get tossed to the ground but if you breathe on Horford its a foul
No joke, it's laughable all these non-calls going against Oregon.

If Porter plays half the game he usually does we win. How bad Oregon was in the 2nd half on the offensive side.

Sorry I **CENSORED**in hate Noah, the guy is nothing but a cheerleader. I swear he screams and yells when he sets a scream. The meterosexual needs to change sports he drive me **CENSORED**in nuts.

Yeah Oregon breathes on Horford it seemed like a foul but what can you do. The worst was the CBS announcers talk about florida honks... everything was florida, florida, florida.

Noah is nothing but a chearleader?  Yeah, all he did was have 14 points, 14 rebounds, 2 steals and a block.  Yeah, chearleaders do that often!  Ask UCLA if they thought he was just a chearleader last year also...

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#1 : March 27, 2007, 12:09:40 PM

A worse UCLA team? ???

You really think this years UCLA minus Farmar is better than last years?

Ineresting.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#2 : March 27, 2007, 12:09:11 PM

You guys can sit around and whine and cry all you want.  UF won the game.  Period.  UF is the better team. 

And no OBF, UF beating OSU by 26 or a worse UCLA team doesn't mean they will win again, but it is a more likely claim to make than you saying those teams are definitely better than UF.  I don't care how UF plays or how much UF wins by.  A win is a win.  We only need to be 1 point better each night than the opponent.  I think UF will do that every night.  They do what it takes to win.  Don't need to look impressive and be perfect every time.  When push comes to shove UF makes plays.  That's what champions do.  There is only 1 champion right now, and until someone beats UF that will remain so.

So cry all you want, meanwhile I'm heading out to play some blackjack with the $500 I just won with UF  beating the Oregon Babies I mean Ducks.
Way to show class there buddy.

If there's one thing the majority of Gator fans don't have, it's class.... never have. It's just the winning of championships give them more opportunity to show it. ;)

No, the ones with no class were the FSU fans who posted things like this thread, the Oregon fans who cried about how they were robbed.  Me saying stop being a baby is not a lack of class.  It is being honest. 

Maybe you guys should learn the difference.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#3 : March 27, 2007, 12:06:42 PM

Ray, you know I'm right, that's why you won't address me.

You know that UF didn't dominate today, they just won. You know UF fans **CENSORED**ed like hell after the Auburn game.

That's all I said. Is it THAT ridiculous, or am I just the first one to actually present a non biased opinion?

I didn't address you because I was in LV and didn't feel like gettign into this too much.

As for AU-UF, I heard a lot of talk about the call, but not many who said it was the reason UF lost.  It was a bad call.  It was also a different sport with very different circumstances.  You had a single play with a chance to review and change it.  It went the other way.  It's not like basketball where there are maybe hundreds of plays which can go either way in a game.  Just as some fouls went UF's way they got non-calls as well.  UF is the more aggressive team, therefore they are going to get more calls.  Oregon didn't pound it inside often and when they did they were usually wide open because UF didn't play great all day.  Not many chances for fouls.  UF is the more disciplined team and doesn't foul as much in general.  There are a lot of reasons why Oregon had 14 fouls to 30, and I don't think any type of conspiracy was part of it.

No, UF didn't dominate nor did they need to.  They won the game though and in the end were never seriously in danger of losing it. The closest Oregon got was 4 in the last 5-6 minutes of the game.  I don't see any parrallel to the AU-UF game so I don't think you are right in that aspect. But you are right that UF didn't dominate.  But UF played below their ability and still won.  How many teams can say that?  I think most teams who did that are watching. 

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 25, 2007, 01:19:40 PM

Just like the Villanova game from last year. You have the better guards, but we'll just pound you inside...or try to at least.

We will see. I think Hairston can handle Noah. Leunan needs to start rebounding the ball... so far in the tourney he hasnt been. Catron will play a lot which is good cause hes physical and doesnt back down.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#5 : March 25, 2007, 02:52:18 AM

Although I can't name many of the Ducks starting players right now if they beat FU I will learn their names and this will top off a good weekend and shut those crocs up once and for all.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#6 : March 25, 2007, 04:34:17 AM

It's great to be a Florida Gator!  Gator hater!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 25, 2007, 06:39:04 AM

My favorite thread. Cant measure heart baby!

MBF

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 25, 2007, 01:15:54 PM

Just like the Villanova game from last year. You have the better guards, but we'll just pound you inside...or try to at least.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 25, 2007, 09:03:53 AM

Although I can't name many of the Ducks starting players right now if they beat FU I will learn their names and this will top off a good weekend and shut those crocs up once and for all.

You've got to be kidding me. You need a few more fans to do this. I am waiting for the Florida Gator Thread to open up. Good luck to your team but no way am I going to ever root against the ORANGE AND BLUE. Go FLORIDA.

By the way Karen I do like your sig and avatar just wish the avatar had a football twist to it....OBD

P.S. I bleed ORANGE AND BLUE.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 25, 2007, 09:47:57 AM

Oregon are good but they're going down. Look for Horford and Noah to have big games. All we have to do is stop Brooks and Porter (easier said thand one)

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 25, 2007, 11:56:06 AM

Oregon are good but they're going down. Look for Horford and Noah to have big games. All we have to do is stop Brooks and Porter (easier said thand one)

Ill just say this they cant play like they did vs Butler and win.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 25, 2007, 12:04:37 PM

Oregon are good but they're going down. Look for Horford and Noah to have big games. All we have to do is stop Brooks and Porter (easier said than done)

Ill just say this they cant play like they did vs Butler and win.
You're right.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 25, 2007, 01:07:36 PM

I think Oregon has the advantage on the guard spots, Florida has it up front. Man this game will be fun. I hope Oregon comes out loose, they have to know the pressure isnt on them. The state of Oregon is happy whatever happens today, for Florida they are expected to be in the Final 4.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 25, 2007, 01:14:29 PM

Im suppose to be at work now... but ya my fuel pump went out ya thats it ;). My best friend in the Navy was suppose to do his monthly "watch" from 8 am to 4 pm but he went to his boss and said listen Im not sick or anything but theres a game on today thats really important to me is there anyway you can change my watch... and his boss did. My brothers boss are all huge NCAA/betting fans and know hes a Duck honk and they give him off every Oregon game, he has all converted them to Oregon as there 2nd fav team fans.

Gotta love march madness ;D

Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL LETS GO OREGON DUCKS GAME THREAD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools