Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Falcons traded the wrong QB « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #15 : March 25, 2007, 05:54:57 PM »

Aha!! You are a Dirty Bird! I hope everyone is seeing this! You cannot be a Buc fan & in love with Vick. What a jack off.
I know it sounds strange but it's true. Go Bucs
No it's not true. You cannot be a Buc fan &  love Vick. You are a traitor, ass kisser.

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #16 : March 25, 2007, 05:56:06 PM »

I like Drew Brees, I think he's a great QB. Guess I'm not a Buc fan by Karen's standards.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #17 : March 25, 2007, 05:58:18 PM »

I like Drew Brees, I think he's a great QB. Guess I'm not a Buc fan by Karen's standards.
Liking him & having trouble cheering the Bucs if we play him are 2 different things.

tampa4ever

Rookie

« #18 : March 25, 2007, 06:02:34 PM »

exactly.that's why I could never say this to other Buc fans in person.It really is true.Vick is not the only one .I like P.Manning,Rex Grossman,Chad Johnson,etc.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #19 : March 25, 2007, 06:03:41 PM »

Vick has gone through two coaches, and this new guy will make three.

If that happens he'll be labeled "A Coach Killer".  There aren't too many opportunities for guys with that label in FA-So, he'd better hope he's never cut.

tampa4ever

Rookie

« #20 : March 25, 2007, 06:05:41 PM »

If that happens he'll be labeled "A Coach Killer".  There aren't too many opportunities for guys with that label in FA-So, he'd better hope he's never cut.
I hope he is cut.Tampa is where you belong Mike

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #21 : March 25, 2007, 06:06:57 PM »

exactly.that's why I could never say this to other Buc fans in person.It really is true.Vick is not the only one .I like P.Manning,Rex Grossman,Chad Johnson,etc.
I like Brees but I don't root for him to beat the Bucs. That's treason.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #22 : March 25, 2007, 06:07:16 PM »

uh ... no thanks! Not even on the Tampa Bay Storm!

If that happens he'll be labeled "A Coach Killer". There aren't too many opportunities for guys with that label in FA-So, he'd better hope he's never cut.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #23 : March 25, 2007, 06:11:47 PM »

If that happens he'll be labeled "A Coach Killer". There aren't too many opportunities for guys with that label in FA-So, he'd better hope he's never cut.
God, could you just stfu & go away?? He'll never be here. There might very well be a mutiny if that ignorant move was tried. Most Buc fans hate him & know he is the most over rated player in the NFL. You are as big a moron as the rest of Atl. Even the press there is over him.

Liking him & having trouble cheering the Bucs if we play him are 2 different things.

Sweep

Hall of Famer
« #24 : March 25, 2007, 06:14:52 PM »

He is not a QB.  Never has been.  Never will be.  He's simply a RB who's a threat to throw on any given down.

Only good  thing about the trade  is that Vick stays.

It’s going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon they’ll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

tampa4ever

Rookie

« #25 : March 25, 2007, 06:16:15 PM »

God, could you just stfu & go away?? He'll never be here. There might very well be a mutiny if that ignorant move was tried. Most Buc fans hate him & know he is the most over rated player in the NFL. You are as big a moron as the rest of Atl. Even the press there is over him.

Well obviously you guys aren't over him as much as you talk about him.Why don't you stop talking about him then if he's so overrated?

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #26 : March 25, 2007, 06:17:06 PM »

You bought it up, assclown.

tampa4ever

Rookie

« #27 : March 25, 2007, 06:23:33 PM »

I didn't start this topic and even if I did it doesn't mean you have to post in it.Under a different screenname I've posted various threads but I notice everytime I put Vick in the title you guys  go crazy

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #28 : March 25, 2007, 06:29:10 PM »

I didn't start this topic and even if I did it doesn't mean you have to post in it.Under a different screenname I've posted various threads but I notice everytime I put Vick in the title you guys go crazy
You said you hope he joins, plus you made that other thread.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #29 : March 25, 2007, 06:30:27 PM »

Oh, a bi-poster? Illegal. And you always post about Vick? Jock licker. We get hot when some jackass suggests we need him. And you are the one that keeps going on & on about him. Try Falcons.com.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Falcons traded the wrong QB « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools