Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Falcons traded the wrong QB « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 25, 2007, 06:34:27 PM

I'm sorry, I respect fans who are fans of players other than Buccaneers. However, anyone who can't decide whether to root for the Bucs or their opponent's QB when the two teams are playing is not a truly dyed-in-the-wool Bucs fan.

tampa4ever

Rookie

#31 : March 25, 2007, 06:35:41 PM

Oh, a bi-poster? Illegal. And you always post about Vick? Jock licker. We get hot when some jackass suggests we need him. And you are the one that keeps going on & on about him. Try Falcons.com.
Ok I'm stopping.No more Vick talk.Only Bucs.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#32 : March 25, 2007, 06:35:44 PM

Aha!! You are a Dirty Bird! I hope everyone is seeing this! You cannot be a Buc fan & in love with Vick. What a jack off.
I know it sounds strange but it's true. Go Bucs

You are a Falcon...

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 25, 2007, 07:26:48 PM

Vick would be a good 3rd down back... We could have a college offense and have Vick do the HB pass! Then trade the farm for Vince Young... wow that'd be an incredible option play, but idk if its worth gettin the rest of the locker room herpes :

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Falcons traded the wrong QB « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools