Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 07 Panthers vs BUCCS on NFL network « previous next »
Page: 1 2

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#15 : March 25, 2007, 09:46:11 PM

I hate Carolina also.  But I don't think we're going to beat them twice.  I say we sweep Atlanta and split with New Orleans and Carolina.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 25, 2007, 10:30:26 PM

The most ridiculous thing was that the majority of Buc "fans" were making fun of Simms that game for being a sissy because the media had claimed he was making whiny noises when Ray Lewis hit him.    I still think the majority of fans in Tampa are as ignorant as is humanly possible.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : March 25, 2007, 10:37:44 PM

Most people would whine if hit by Ray Lewis.

#18 : March 25, 2007, 10:41:21 PM

"Stop whining or I'll stab you!"

Sincerely, Ray Lewis

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#19 : March 25, 2007, 10:45:39 PM

dude we're going to sweep the panzies and the Flacons, split with the Saints.

guareen-DAMN-teed!

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#20 : March 25, 2007, 10:58:44 PM

dude we're going to sweep the panzies and the Flacons, split with the Saints.

guareen-DAMN-teed!

What??? I thought we were going 16-0? We ain't losin' to the stinkin' Aint's ;)

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 25, 2007, 11:35:52 PM

i think we will sweep all of them.

I'm certain of it.

Orangegone1

Starter

#22 : March 26, 2007, 11:25:51 AM

I just switched to Verizon. I didn't know I had the NFL Network. A couple of things on that game. D. White made some plays and we are going to miss him. I not saying we should have paid him the the money he wanted here but he did make plays. Also, is J. Phillips ever in position? In the Tampa 2, when the CB stops and drops into the his zone, the S needs to get over to cover the receiver. Phillips either does not react quickly enough or he just does not have the speed to get there. I think we have to get a S in our 1st 3 draft picks. One last thing, there were 8 men in the box all day. A player like C. Johnson may cause the extra S to drop back in coverage or we need a better push from the C and OG position. A better blocking fullback would also help. Our RB is lucky to make it to the line of scrimmage before getting hit.

fanofdabucs

Second String

#23 : March 26, 2007, 12:57:10 PM

The reason we lost that game was no pass rush and poor safety play. The Bucs need to draft DL and S early in the draft. 1)Okoye (Adams) 2)Meriweather/Griffin

gone

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 26, 2007, 01:19:50 PM

The reason we lost that game was no pass rush and poor safety play. The Bucs need to draft DL and S early in the draft. 1)Okoye (Adams) 2)Meriweather/Griffin

Please.  We don't need new Safeties, they were good enough to rank #1 the year before, Allen was fine there.  Flip could always be upgraded, but it was more the coaching than the players.

And that's not why we lost the game.  Blaming a loss on that when other areas contributed just as much to the loss is silly.  I'd put more of the blam on Simms handing them 7 than the play of the safeties.

Orangegone1

Starter

#25 : March 26, 2007, 02:05:59 PM

Please. We don't need new Safeties, they were good enough to rank #1 the year before, Allen was fine there. Flip could always be upgraded, but it was more the coaching than the players.

And that's not why we lost the game. Blaming a loss on that when other areas contributed just as much to the loss is silly. I'd put more of the blam on Simms handing them 7 than the play of the safeties.

We don't need safeties?? Which team are you watching? We had D. Jackson 2 years ago but were lucky to play some of the worst offensive teams in the history of the NFL. Jets, 49ers, Bears, ever the Redskins(they scored 36 points on us). When we played a good passing team like the Patriots, they could have scored 50 but turned it off at 35. We need a playmaker at safety that has good speed.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 07 Panthers vs BUCCS on NFL network « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools