Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: All_da_way's crazeeeeeeeeeee mock draft version 2.01589 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

alldaway

Hall of Famer

: March 25, 2007, 06:59:38 PM

1:  Adam Carricker DE
2a: Aaron Rouse S
2b: Tony Hunt RB
3: Brandon Mebane DT
4: Doug Free OT
5: Jay Moore DE
7: Rhema McKnight WR
7(comp pick): Tim Duckworth OG
7(comp pick): Zach Diles LB

Enjoy.  8)

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 25, 2007, 07:00:28 PM

Forgot a center...

Dominico

Starter

#2 : March 25, 2007, 07:03:05 PM

Forgot your sanity too....

ordinary

Second String

#3 : March 25, 2007, 07:07:38 PM

Ive never seen a mock so bad by a Buc Fan in my life,seriously

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#4 : March 25, 2007, 07:09:42 PM

It does say 'crazeeeeeee'.  Maybe he's just being funny cuz there's like 98,553,754 mock drafts!

ordinary

Second String

#5 : March 25, 2007, 07:14:41 PM

Maybe we should start Post Your Mock Draft thread

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#6 : March 25, 2007, 07:18:45 PM

Good idea! We wouldn't have a zillion threads about fantasies!

ordinary

Second String

#7 : March 25, 2007, 07:21:31 PM

Karen guess what happen.
Seed hacked my account and changed my password on my username Nature,historical kid man. Computer Geeks>Fresh

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#8 : March 25, 2007, 07:25:24 PM

What?  It's not nice to try & screw with me. Explain.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 25, 2007, 07:27:29 PM

well at least it isn't the same old CJ, Spencer/Kalil, Marcus Thomas, Yan mon Figurs mock.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 25, 2007, 07:46:31 PM

First off I'd take CJ, to move some defenders out of the box. That give's Caddy room to run like back in '05.

Second pick can go anywhere. I'd try to get a good safety since a) deep DE draft, b) a center can be found lower (kalil isnt the only answer) so Brendon Meriweather

2nd second pick the DE's are drying up. Get Abiamiri.

3rd pick we still havent got a C. I like Satele, wrap him up!

4th pick is for defensive depth, if the Florida trouble maker Marcus Thomas is here, grab him. Unlikely so I'll go with another safety, Sabby Piscitelli (Oregon State) He's great in pass coverage which is what Tampa 2 relies on.

5th pick. We're still looking for that return man. Marquay McDaniel (WR Hampton) Has excellent speed. This is kind of a reach, but M. Colston wasnt suppsoed to be drafted...

7th pick. Garret Wolfe... another return man, but let's grab him anyway  (hooray for short guys!) :)

2nd 7th... Oline depth, I'll agree with ADW take Duckworth or someone...

frankbuc

Second String
#11 : March 25, 2007, 08:27:50 PM

where is a DT in that draft attack?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 25, 2007, 08:58:11 PM

where is a DT in that draft attack?

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 25, 2007, 09:04:19 PM

Karen guess what happen.
Seed hacked my account and changed my password on my username Nature,historical kid man. Computer Geeks>Fresh

1. Who are you? I've never seen you, or anyone called 'Natural' post on here before.
2. I didn't hack anybody. I don't even know how to hack accounts. Where the hell did all this BS come from? I've never even seen you before. How the hell am I supposed to hack an account that I don't know exists?
3. What is this crap you said about you giving me passwords?? When and where did this happen. You're a damn liar and making things up now. If it happened, take a screencap and prove it.
4. I don't know who you are. I don't give two sh*ts about you. I don't care enough to hack your account.

What the hell do you think you're doing throwing out accusations like that bud? Who the hell are you and why do you think I hacked your account? WTF?

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 25, 2007, 09:06:42 PM

1: Adam Carricker DE
2a: Aaron Rouse S
2b: Tony Hunt RB
4: Doug Free OT
5: Jay Moore DE
7: Rhema McKnight WR
7(comp pick): Tim Duckworth OG
7(comp pick): Zach Diles LB

Enjoy. 8)

There's lots to like in this draft (IMO, of course).  I'd like it lots better if we picked Carriker after sliding down a  few spots and picking up another 2nd rounder.
A few nitpicks:
*I don't like Safety @ 2a; I'd rather go another DE here (even though it's nice to see Carriker paired back up with Moore).  I like Weddle better than Rouse, but the Bucs are said to really like Rouse.
*I think Hunt's stock slipped after a poor Pro Day and he is probably too early in this mock.
*I like Jay Alford better for the Bucs at DT than Mebane, but the Bucs did seem to like Mebane at the Senior Bowl.
*Not sure McKnight will last that long, but he'd be a great pick there.  Stovall already has some chemistry there, and Gruden seemed to like him at the Senior Bowl.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: All_da_way's crazeeeeeeeeeee mock draft version 2.01589 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools