Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: All_da_way's crazeeeeeeeeeee mock draft version 2.01589 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 25, 2007, 09:29:14 PM

What you just said makes absolutely no sense.

Try again. I seriously have no idea what you're talking about.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 25, 2007, 09:32:08 PM

With the banter going on I will assume you all like this version of my mock draft. 8)

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 25, 2007, 09:36:26 PM

ADW, I think it's a sign I don't post enough on the red board as I don't even know most of the names you put on there. Last year I was on top of everything! I need to start visiting more often.

As long as we draft CJ I'm cool.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 25, 2007, 10:21:54 PM

With the banter going on I will assume you all like this version of my mock draft. 8)

ADW I like your prospects but I don't like the slots you have them in. I am big on Rouse as well. He is that "new breed" safety with his size, speed ratio and his hitting ability, real athletic guy who if coached up could be a stud!

If you take Hunt in the 2nd there are some other prospects who I like more. Even though Michael Bush had surgery, again, I would still opt to take Bush over Hunt. Bush is going to be a big time sleeper IMHO and he mad an absolute horrible mistake coming out this year. Whoever takes him is going to have a really good back in a couple years. I like it though and as I said, love the players but am indifferent to the slots you have them being selected.

Baghead #2

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 25, 2007, 10:25:49 PM

1: Adam Carricker DE
2a: Aaron Rouse S
2b: Tony Hunt RB
3: Brandon Mebane DT
4: Doug Free OT
5: Jay Moore DE
7: Rhema McKnight WR
7(comp pick): Tim Duckworth OG
7(comp pick): Zach Diles LB

Enjoy. 8)

It's funny how opinons differ here LOL!  Cause I thought it was great.  ADW- I'm with ya - I wouldn't be disappointed if thats how it came out.

#35 : March 25, 2007, 10:26:38 PM

Yeah I liked the draft.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 25, 2007, 11:31:26 PM

I'm not completely sold on Carriker really being a good fit for this defense.  I also HATE the idea of spending a first day pick on a running back.  Hate, hate, hate, hate.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 26, 2007, 12:34:52 PM

1: Adam Carricker DE
2a: Aaron Rouse S
2b: Tony Hunt RB
3: Brandon Mebane DT
4: Doug Free OT
5: Jay Moore DE
7: Rhema McKnight WR
7(comp pick): Tim Duckworth OG
7(comp pick): Zach Diles LB

Enjoy. 8)
ADW, why you crazy nut?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: All_da_way's crazeeeeeeeeeee mock draft version 2.01589 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools