Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 232 yrds passing is a great game? « previous next »
Page: 1

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

: October 23, 2006, 10:28:15 AM

But when you're used to 130yrds passing I guess that's a great day. Now all the Vick lickers are coming out saying "I told you so!" Makes me want to vomit to be perfectly honest. Shouldn't, for $130M, 232yrds passing be just an average day? Last year Vick had a decent passing game against the Fins then went on to have some of the worst passing games of his careeer. Let's see how he does over the next few games. Cinci should eat alive that horrid defense of the Falcants and FINALLY they're away from the "dome"

I hate the Falcons, the HC, and the FO.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#1 : October 23, 2006, 10:30:40 AM

Where's all the Rice will break Selmon's record this season posts??? Who cares about Vick, this ain't a Falcons forum.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 23, 2006, 10:30:52 AM

No, but 4tds is pretty damn good.  I hate Vick, and he's overrated, and he's a sub-par QB, but he had a good game yesterday.

wtmcgee

Starter

#3 : October 23, 2006, 10:34:05 AM

I'll take 232 and 4 TDs.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 23, 2006, 10:40:52 AM

Where's all the Rice will break Selmon's record this season posts??? Who cares about Vick, this ain't a Falcons forum.

Rice has stunk it up this year, there's no doubt about that. It doesn't take away, in my mind, what's he's brought to this team over the past 5 years.

I know this isn't a Falcons forum but have to hear it from the Vick lickers at my work. Just venting.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#5 : October 23, 2006, 10:45:45 AM

Rice has stunk it up this year, there's no doubt about that. It doesn't take away, in my mind, what's he's brought to this team over the past 5 years.

I know this isn't a Falcons forum but have to hear it from the Vick lickers at my work. Just venting.
So, do you agree now that we should have gotten rid of Rice when we had the chance? I know you have it in you to say Yes.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 23, 2006, 10:48:00 AM

So, do you agree now that we should have gotten rid of Rice when we had the chance? I know you have it in you to say Yes.

At this pace Rice has to go.  With that said Freeney is not doing good this year either and the only options for the Bucs are Dewayne White and unproven drafted players.  If Bruce can pull off day one draft picks for Rice and Kelly it would be amazing. 

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 23, 2006, 10:52:25 AM

Negative Abuccs. I'm not going to make a decision on hindsight here. Rice has been a major player for this team and was last year. I thought it was a great idea to keep the same defense together for one more run. Obviously it looks more and more like that was the wrong move but I still think Rice should be here. Next year's a different story because the FO will have a different thgouth process with defensive moves but as of now I still like the fact that they kept Rice.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#8 : October 23, 2006, 10:52:49 AM

At this pace Rice has to go.   

Who the hell is going to want him now? Even if someone does want him, they wouldn't pay as much for him as they would have when they were under the illusion he was a good player.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#9 : October 23, 2006, 10:53:18 AM

Negative Abuccs. I'm not going to make a decision on hindsight here. Rice has been a major player for this team and was last year. I thought it was a great idea to keep the same defense together for one more run. Obviously it looks more and more like that was the wrong move but I still think Rice should be here. Next year's a different story because the FO will have a different thgouth process with defensive moves but as of now I still like the fact that they kept Rice.
It's not hinesight....I told you a long time ago he sucked.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#10 : October 23, 2006, 10:54:13 AM

with how much they pay vick, he should have games like this every week, not once a season which is usually what happens

congrats to vick for actually doing something haha

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 23, 2006, 10:56:07 AM

Who the hell is going to want him now? Even if someone does want him, they wouldn't pay as much for him as they would have when they were under the illusion he was a good player.

Some one was smoking some when they thought Booger was a good player.  Some NFL fans from other NFL teams asked me why would the Bucs trade a bonafide star player like Booger? My response to them was LOL.

Some team will trade for Rice.  At this point I will take a 3rd/4th rounder for him.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 23, 2006, 10:57:40 AM

Back to the original thread topic ;)  The thing that sickens me is that all the vicklickers will be all over the tube this week, which takes away from me enjoying them playing the 62 yarder.  Well, not really, but I can't stand anything falcants.  If I was one of the receivers he threw under the bus, I'd have dropped everything he threw my way.  He's a punk.

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 23, 2006, 11:01:01 AM

with how much they pay vick, he should have games like this every week, not once a season which is usually what happens

congrats to vick for actually doing something haha

that's what I'm saying to lickers at my work. IF he was what everyone says he is then this shouldn't be a big deal but it is because he rarely turns in a 200+ yrd passing game.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 232 yrds passing is a great game? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools