Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JG's Monday Morning conference Live « previous next »
Page: 1

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

: October 23, 2006, 10:51:39 AM

I think TBO has the press conference live at the link below...

http://www.tbo.com/videoheadlines/news/livestream.shtml

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#1 : October 23, 2006, 11:03:27 AM

or www.620wdae.com

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#2 : October 23, 2006, 11:12:07 AM

Thanks. Bucs.com seems to always say theirs is available live, but never works for me until later in the day.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 23, 2006, 11:27:42 AM

Heard it on Bay News 9.  He could barely talk, in fact, he sounded about like I do today.  :D  He called the field goal a Hail Mary and said our prayers were answered.

He wasn't happy with the tackling and pass game, but said he felt he had to keep the pass game conservative (although he really didn't want to say his play calling was conservative, he had to admit that some of it was.)  He said because Grads is a young QB, and was going to have so much stuff thrown at him that he'd never seen, he didn't want to throw alot of passes.  He did say he was hoping to improve on the pass game, and that they were working hard on it.

The only thing about hearing in on 9 is you can't hear what the questions were, just the answers.  ::)

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 23, 2006, 11:29:00 AM

Couldn't hear the questions on the net either...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#5 : October 23, 2006, 11:29:48 AM

Yah, hearing the questions would be great.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 23, 2006, 11:31:14 AM

But at least you head the answers right from JG.  Not some rehashed deal that I could half remember...LOL

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JG's Monday Morning conference Live « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools