Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Question RE TBBB Threads « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

34swtns

Practice Squad

#30 : July 01, 2007, 12:36:10 AM

How is that I have had knock down drag out fights with nearly every veteran (including the one who claims that the board is his) and I have never been banned? Some of you people need to learn how to keep your cool, by the way Buc2 errr BucBuckeye your sig gives you away.

Because you're one of the veterans.

Don't bother being a cheerleader for that site. No one wants to hear it.
And as far as some of us needing to "learn how to keep our cool", I have a real hard time "keeping my cool" when I'm surrounded by immature morons constantly trying to pick a fight.
My answer is usually to inform them of their obvious lack of intelligence, followed by a suggestion to fornicate with ones' self.
Amazingly, I didn't get banned for verbally shooting the bird to several smart-a$$es, which happened on a regular basis, I got banned for asking if anyone had videotaped Paul Stewart's interview with Chip Carter because Paul hadn't gotten a copy of it yet.
Next thing: post deleted, I'm banned, no explanation.

TBBB SUCKS. Period.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#31 : July 01, 2007, 12:41:24 AM

How is that I have had knock down drag out fights with nearly every veteran (including the one who claims that the board is his) and I have never been banned? Some of you people need to learn how to keep your cool, by the way Buc2 errr BucBuckeye your sig gives you away.

Not trying to hide it corpse - Boid helped me with it. It was the first attempt at designing my own sig. It's rough, but it will work.

Come on though - it was the content of my posts that made you think twice about the sig wasn't it?

I'm not banned.
Nahh it was the pic of Joey Galloway. I am glad you aren't banned over there.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 01, 2007, 12:42:09 AM

How is that I have had knock down drag out fights with nearly every veteran (including the one who claims that the board is his) and I have never been banned?

Because you're a loyal Gruden basher.

I was in a heated discussion with an anti-Gruden person about Gruden more than once and it never got me banned.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 01, 2007, 12:43:40 AM

How is that I have had knock down drag out fights with nearly every veteran (including the one who claims that the board is his) and I have never been banned?

That's a bump-worthy post!

Corpse, you must admit this is kinda funny ~ what int he world could they argue with you about there? Are you what passes for pro-Gruden there?

Because the MODS obviously like those that bash Gruden.

You were in some heated discussions here with only one thing to say, but folks like dbucfan gave you a chance and were good to you. Too bad you couldn't have been as gracious to others in that otherdomain.
I also didn't get banned over here because I know where the line is. I have been insulted over here by a few folks, and I have been insulted over there by a few folks. I really just pay it no mind.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 01, 2007, 12:46:02 AM

That's a bump-worthy post!

Corpse, you must admit this is kinda funny ~ what int he world could they argue with you about there? Are you what passes for pro-Gruden there?

Because the MODS obviously like those that bash Gruden.

You were in some heated discussions here with only one thing to say, but folks like dbucfan gave you a chance and were good to you. Too bad you couldn't have been as gracious to others in that otherdomain.
Furthermore when/where have you ever seen me try and bait someone into saying something they shouldn't? Heck if anything I have PM'd about a dozen or so folks who have posted something against the rules (offensive content) over there trying to let them know. But when come folks come over with an attitude that they know more about Buccaneers football because they are Jon Gruden loyalists, than I do because I am not a fan of his. I let them dig their own grave.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 01, 2007, 12:52:26 AM

Did you argue with Chronic when (he said) he was pro-Gruden? Or has it been since he's turned that around and now he's anti-Gruden?

Isn't Chronic banned here?

No you weren't a baiter - just a joiner.

Like I said, too bad you couldn't have been as gracious there as dbucfan has been to you, here.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 01, 2007, 01:01:04 AM

Did you argue with Chronic when (he said) he was pro-Gruden? Or has it been since he's turned that around and now he's anti-Gruden?

Isn't Chronic banned here?

No you weren't a baiter - just a joiner.

Like I said, too bad you couldn't have been as gracious there as dbucfan has been to you, here.
I argued with him about many things.. but my main argument was with PMI over there. I never really joined in on someone unless they just brought it on themselves.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 01, 2007, 01:36:53 AM

You bring it on yourself here all the time. Yet you have people that give you space to be, and say, goofy things. You do push people in the threads I've read. It seems you're on a one man mission to spread the anti-Gruden mission.

People here for the most part are balanced as compared with TBBB - why do you think that is? IMO it's because we pay for the priviledge here to spout our beliefs within the rules. I think the reason you come here is you dig that balance. It's a little new for you but you must have found something positive about your experience here - you ponied up for a subscription! We respect that you have an opinion we argue with you - but we stop short of the personell attacks here. 

What slays me is that you can't see when you've been given what you don't give (hospitality and the benefit of he doubt). I guess I shouldn't really expect anything different though - you were brought up in a very negative environment.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 01, 2007, 01:40:57 AM

You bring it on yourself here all the time. Yet you have people that give you space to be, and say, goofy things. You do push people in the threads I've read. It seems you're on a one man mission to spread the anti-Gruden mission.

People here for the most part are balanced as compared with TBBB - why do you think that is? IMO it's because we pay for the priviledge here to spout our beliefs within the rules. I think the reason you come here is you dig that balance. It's a little new for you but you must have found something positive about your experience here - you ponied up for a subscription! We respect that you have an opinion we argue with you - but we stop short of the personell attacks here. 

What slays me is that you can't see when you've been given what you don't give (hospitality and the benefit of he doubt). I guess I shouldn't really expect anything different though - you were brought up in a very negative environment.
Nahh man I dig this place. I have dug these cats since I got my 1st issue of Buccaneer Magazine back in 92. I have nothing negative to say about this place or the people that stay here. But I just don't understand why some people obsess with the TBBB. I have 2 other Buc sites that I go to on a semi regular basis. It's just my firm belief that Gruden is not the best person for the long time well being of this franchise. Only HE can change my mind.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 01, 2007, 01:50:27 AM

This is interesting - you have a polar opposite view about two things that I am pretty passionate about too. I know your deal with Gruden, we've done that ad nauseum.

What's the main difference, in your view, between the two boards? What makes you come here?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#40 : July 01, 2007, 04:59:42 AM

My philosophy on that board is: antagonize the antagonists.  I think I've been banned over 5 times at least.  There is very little content there - and I admit, I don't add to it. I would have to say that I'm a troll on TBBB, for sure.  I don't go to MBs to learn about the Bucs - there are better sources of information for that.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#41 : July 02, 2007, 04:50:58 PM

This has got to be one of the funniest threads that I've ever read.

34swtns

Practice Squad

#42 : July 02, 2007, 09:35:25 PM

Hhhmmm. I must 've missed that part.
What exactly is so funny about this thread?

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 02, 2007, 10:09:22 PM

Hhhmmm. I must 've missed that part.
What exactly is so funny about this thread?
It is funny because people hate it so much over there, yet they can't get enough of it.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#44 : July 02, 2007, 10:44:28 PM

It's probably pretty similar to why you guys come here? I've seen most there talk about how stupid and ignorant the people on the PR are...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Question RE TBBB Threads « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools