Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Gruden persuades Plummer to come... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 28, 2007, 12:14:19 AM

Plummer may not even beat Simms. The Denver media didn't call him Jake "the Mistake" for nothing.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 28, 2007, 12:15:25 AM

I am not a Plummer fan but I can say confidentaly that he could beat out Simms.

#32 : March 28, 2007, 12:15:43 AM

Plummer may not even beat Simms. The Denver media didn't call him Jake "the Mistake" for nothing.
You act as if Simms is anything but an average QB.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#33 : March 28, 2007, 12:17:47 AM

What football smarts? His problem is he doesn't have any of those. He's got the arm, the height, and a training that other QBs can only dream of, and yet he's no better than a short rookie with crap training and a small school background. THat's a giant red flag.

Much to the staff's dismay, Simms continued to struggle with mastering the offense last offseason. Gradkowski had it down better than Simms, despite being a rook. I know people don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.
Do you speak for the coaching staff?

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 28, 2007, 12:20:38 AM

Simms had one good year here where he was bailed out by Caddy and Alstott several times. I personally havn't seen anything that tells me he is anything more than an average QB.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 28, 2007, 12:20:58 AM

"TO" and not "FOR".

#36 : March 28, 2007, 12:22:38 AM

Simms had one good year here where he was bailed out by Caddy and Alstott several times. I personally havn't seen anything that tells me he is anything more than an average QB.
Yes? We're on the same page, however I'm not sure how you think Plummer wouldn't beat out Simms.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#37 : March 28, 2007, 12:24:44 AM

Your post sounds more like 'for'. Telling us things 'whether we want to hear it or not because it's true." Sounds subjective to me.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#38 : March 28, 2007, 12:26:20 AM

Yes? We're on the same page, however I'm not sure how you think Plummer wouldn't beat out Simms.
Plummer is not here. And he doesn't seem the type to be 'talked into anything.'

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 28, 2007, 12:27:23 AM

Your post sounds more like 'for'. Telling us things 'whether we want to hear it or not because it's true." Sounds subjective to me.

However you choose to take it, that's your call. I can only pass on the information I've been told firsthand (whether you want to hear it or not).

gone

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 28, 2007, 12:29:33 AM

What football smarts? His problem is he doesn't have any of those. He's got the arm, the height, and a training that other QBs can only dream of, and yet he's no better than a short rookie with crap training and a small school background. THat's a giant red flag.

Much to the staff's dismay, Simms continued to struggle with mastering the offense last offseason. Gradkowski had it down better than Simms, despite being a rook. I know people don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

Simms even said it himself Karen.  He talked about Grads already being ahead of him regarding understanding the offense before last season even started.

#41 : March 28, 2007, 12:30:10 AM

You're right Plummer is not here, yet most of us still think he could beat out Simms, and the coaching staff still wants Plummer, what does that say about your boy?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#42 : March 28, 2007, 12:33:49 AM

I don't have a 'boy.'

However you choose to take it, that's your call. I can only pass on the information I've been told firsthand (whether you want to hear it or not).
How about whether I believe it or not?

#43 : March 28, 2007, 12:35:26 AM

I don't have a 'boy.'

Why would you doubt DTG? Considering he did say this was the Gruden's stance months ago. Hell people could choose to not believe the things in my book are true, but  DTG would be gaining nothing by faking, unlike Plummer's 'nephew'.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 28, 2007, 12:36:14 AM

What you believe or not has no effect on me whatsoever. Nor does it alter reality. Nor does it change anything I've been told.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Gruden persuades Plummer to come... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools