Boards > College Football Board

USF gets Robbed and Mugged

(1/9) > >>

NovaBuc:

 Thing is, if it's a judgement call they can judge that it was them intentionally moving the ball forward after seeing the replay. It can go either way, so not surprised to see it overturned. I thought it was intentional when seeing it. Still, the flag is the part that totally mystifies me. If I recall, replay cannot be used to overturn a penalty. In this case, it seems like it was used to call one. That's just wrong, but here's hoping the call is irrelevant at the end of the day.

olafberserker:

--- Quote from: NovaBuc on October 18, 2007, 10:16:57 PM ---
 Thing is, if it's a judgement call they can judge that it was them intentionally moving the ball forward after seeing the replay. It can go either way, so not surprised to see it overturned. I thought it was intentional when seeing it. Still, the flag is the part that totally mystifies me. If I recall, replay cannot be used to overturn a penalty. In this case, it seems like it was used to call one. That's just wrong, but here's hoping the call is irrelevant at the end of the day.

--- End quote ---

Since when can they overturn calls without indisputable evidence. 

BucsBullsBolts:

--- Quote from: USC Rules on October 24, 2007, 09:59:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: BucsBullsBolts on October 23, 2007, 11:15:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: USC Rules on October 23, 2007, 06:01:24 PM ---I was the biggest Boise St. supporter and even conversed with fans on a BSU board last year.  Never did I encounter any fans there like you, even when I brokedown the OK game and picked BSU to win. 

--- End quote ---

You sound surprised that you weren't given any grief on a BSU board for picking BSU to beat OK....... I know it's bad form to use the word stupid but sometimes there's just no way around it.


--- End quote ---

Yeah, I suppose you never made a typo when typing on a message board.  Oops, I bow down to you.

I picked OK, not BSU.  Sorry your royal anus.
--- End quote ---

That was a typo?? Kind of went right along with the rest of your brilliant observations...

USC Rules:

--- Quote from: BucsBullsBolts on October 24, 2007, 10:13:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: USC Rules on October 24, 2007, 09:59:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: BucsBullsBolts on October 23, 2007, 11:15:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: USC Rules on October 23, 2007, 06:01:24 PM ---I was the biggest Boise St. supporter and even conversed with fans on a BSU board last year.  Never did I encounter any fans there like you, even when I brokedown the OK game and picked BSU to win. 

--- End quote ---

You sound surprised that you weren't given any grief on a BSU board for picking BSU to beat OK....... I know it's bad form to use the word stupid but sometimes there's just no way around it.


--- End quote ---

Yeah, I suppose you never made a typo when typing on a message board.  Oops, I bow down to you.

I picked OK, not BSU.  Sorry your royal anus.
--- End quote ---

That was a typo?? Kind of went right along with the rest of your brilliant observations...

--- End quote ---

Not a typo in the fact that I spelled "the" "teh," but in typing and not proofreading I typed the wrong acronym.  Sue me.

The fact that you have to use such things as a way of insulting really shows me you have run out of arguments to make your case.

BucsBullsBolts:

--- Quote from: USC Rules on October 24, 2007, 10:14:46 PM ---The fact that you have to use such things as a way of insulting really shows me you have run out of arguments to make your case.
--- End quote ---

Not really. I don't like to waste time repeating myself over and over again.

USC Rules:

--- Quote from: BucsBullsBolts on October 24, 2007, 10:19:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: USC Rules on October 24, 2007, 10:14:46 PM ---The fact that you have to use such things as a way of insulting really shows me you have run out of arguments to make your case.
--- End quote ---

Not really. I don't like to waste time repeating myself over and over again.

--- End quote ---

I just spit out my prune juice on that one!

USC Rules:

--- Quote from: olafberserker on October 23, 2007, 10:08:40 PM ---Again, you broke down the game with "facts" that were false.  When that was pointed out you decided to go into an open debate.  You think your intelligient, you're actually not very smart at all about this.

--- End quote ---

Dude, you couldn't breakdown a 2 year old's lego castle if you tried, much less break down a football game.  About the only thing you can do is attack people personally, because that is all you have shown.

USC Rules:

--- Quote from: BucsBullsBolts on October 23, 2007, 11:15:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: USC Rules on October 23, 2007, 06:01:24 PM ---I was the biggest Boise St. supporter and even conversed with fans on a BSU board last year.  Never did I encounter any fans there like you, even when I brokedown the OK game and picked BSU to win. 

--- End quote ---

You sound surprised that you weren't given any grief on a BSU board for picking BSU to beat OK....... I know it's bad form to use the word stupid but sometimes there's just no way around it.


--- End quote ---

Yeah, I suppose you never made a typo when typing on a message board.  Oops, I bow down to you.

I picked OK, not BSU.  Sorry your royal anus.

BucsBullsBolts:

--- Quote from: KrAzYbUc on October 24, 2007, 11:36:15 AM ---I've noticed the only people deemed smart in the cfb board are the onest rooting for USF.
--- End quote ---

Actually, I think most of the posters on the cfb are smart (with the exceptions being the two kids, jake and Sarge) ...... it's just the ones rooting for USF say less dumb things than their counterparts.  8)

krazybuc:

--- Quote from: olafberserker on October 23, 2007, 10:08:40 PM ---Again, you broke down the game with "facts" that were false. When that was pointed out you decided to go into an open debate. You think your intelligient, you're actually not very smart at all about this.

--- End quote ---

I've noticed the only people deemed smart in the cfb board are the onest rooting for USF.

which is pretty ironic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version