Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF gets Robbed and Mugged « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

#15 : October 22, 2007, 10:47:08 PM

I KNOW when your last spurt ended and we all see when this one started.  I'm not commenting on your life.

I know that you are a loser bandwagon fan who can't take it when his wagon crashes.

Goodbye.

#16 : October 22, 2007, 05:22:14 PM

He admits he's wrong by disappearing for weeks.  USF loses this week and suddenly he's back.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Maybe you should check the last time I was here?

Sorry if I don't live on the computer and frequent these message boards 24/7 like some of you.  If you check my history you'll see I come and go in spurts, and there is no correlation between who wins and loses and my visits. 

I couldn't care less about USF losing, it has zero impact on me or who I root for.  I don't think I am worried nor should I be with comparing USF to USC.  Not one bit.  I have nothing to be ashamed of with that regard. Good try though Olaf, but once again you're talking out your backside.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 22, 2007, 05:41:01 PM

Yeah, I'm the Mr Know It All.  LOL ::)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 22, 2007, 05:40:27 PM

I KNOW when your last spurt ended and we all see when this one started.  I'm not commenting on your life.

#19 : October 22, 2007, 05:38:36 PM

And if you want to get it right OLAF, I posted a couple times on the 9th, which if I recall is before USF lost so try again Mr. Know It All.

#20 : October 22, 2007, 05:31:56 PM

Your last spurt just happened to end the week after USF beat Auburn after you spouted off at the lip.  And your current spurt just happened to start right after they lost.  Sure seems simple enough to me.

You don't know anything about my life and what goes on outside here, so I would appreciate it if you'd shut your trap about things you don't know.

Thank you.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 22, 2007, 05:28:08 PM

Your last spurt just happened to end the week after USF beat Auburn after you spouted off at the lip.  And your current spurt just happened to start right after they lost.  Sure seems simple enough to me.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 22, 2007, 08:04:11 AM

He admits he's wrong by disappearing for weeks.  USF loses this week and suddenly he's back.  Coincidence?  I think not.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 21, 2007, 11:10:07 PM

USF had 3 chances inside of 7 minutes to win the game.  They were shut down.  Plain and simple, they lost.  Stop crying and get ready for UCONN.

Ummm, who on this thread is crying ....? (I even let your 3 times shut down comment go by this time)

Read the title,  

Then quote the original post ..... You were talking about ND bowl games and then, out of the blue, you chime in with the "Stop crying" when nobody has said a thing for quite a few posts.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 21, 2007, 11:00:11 PM

USF had 3 chances inside of 7 minutes to win the game.  They were shut down.  Plain and simple, they lost.  Stop crying and get ready for UCONN.

Ummm, who on this thread is crying ....? (I even let your 3 times shut down comment go by this time)

#25 : October 21, 2007, 10:47:36 PM

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 21, 2007, 09:33:53 PM

Of course we could reply with how many of those championships has Notre Dame won since USF starting playing football?

Even better ..... We could discuss how many bowl games Notre Dame has won since USF started playing football.    ::)

#27 : October 21, 2007, 11:39:11 PM

I am wrong often.

I thought USC would win it all this year, look to be wrong there.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 21, 2007, 11:37:32 PM

Read the title,   

Then quote the original post ..... You were talking about ND bowl games and then, out of the blue, you chime in with the "Stop crying" when nobody has said a thing for quite a few posts.

I was responding in part to the thread, in part to Krazy who asked about USF title chances.....

Keep up.

If you think Krazy was crying about USF, YOU need to keep up ...

Crying part was not in response to him, the question of how their title hopes were looking was.

You didn't mention title hopes in your crying post which is the one I responded to....... Dude, just admit it when you're wrong. It won't kill you.

I will when I am.

Whatever ......but I have a hunch you are NEVER wrong.

#29 : October 21, 2007, 11:11:24 PM

Read the title,   

I was responding in part to the thread, in part to Krazy who asked about USF title chances.....

Keep up.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF gets Robbed and Mugged « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools