Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well BCS system is safe... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: October 19, 2007, 03:50:41 PM

C'mon. Ya dont watch college football b/c of the BCS?

I dont think ANYBODY's buyin into that one. The BCS is a joke year in and year out... but this sounds like sour grapes to me.

I have watched maybe only a handfull of college games in recent years. I may watch Florida vs Florida State if it is supposed to be good or something like that. Or if a Florida team is in the National Championship. I watch the scores and follow what is going on, but I rarely WATCH college football otherwise.

And the attitude of the media towards underdogs is sickening. When I watch it, I just get that feeling that the games are fixed. And I am sure if Florida didnt just completely blow out Ohio St last year that they would have found some way to get the Buckeyes to win. The system did not want Florida in there and tried as hard as they could to keep them out.

It just seems to me the whole system is a sham where the winner is determined by money.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 19, 2007, 04:03:00 PM

I dont think ANYBODY's buyin into that one. The BCS is a joke year in and year out... but this sounds like sour grapes to me.

I have watched maybe only a handfull of college games in recent years. I may watch Florida vs Florida State if it is supposed to be good or something like that. Or if a Florida team is in the National Championship. I watch the scores and follow what is going on, but I rarely WATCH college football otherwise.

And the attitude of the media towards underdogs is sickening. When I watch it, I just get that feeling that the games are fixed. And I am sure if Florida didnt just completely blow out Ohio St last year that they would have found some way to get the Buckeyes to win. The system did not want Florida in there and tried as hard as they could to keep them out.

It just seems to me the whole system is a sham where the winner is determined by money.

USC being rated where they are would appear to support your claim.

But I cant give up watching college ball just because the BCS is a joke. I just keep watchin and keep prayin for a playoff.

jakedakota

Starter

#2 : October 19, 2007, 10:38:00 AM

LOL at m~J~S Have a clue pal.. They were over rated and the USF Students have embarrassed this AREA just like FREAK and KRAZY have said....

NEXT

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 19, 2007, 10:07:46 AM

KRAZY and I agree on this together.. USF was a JOKE and all you GOOBERS bought into it.. Hey KRAZY, how about all those Shots back at the Sundome with those BANDWAGON fans looking silly and making a fool out of the TAMPA AREA...

Guys like ME, You and FREAK made this call..
WE ROCK

NEXT

Jesus you look a bigger idiot with every post you make. The VAST majority of Bulls fans and Tampa residents were just getting behind their team and enjoying the ride, and that will continue. What the hell do you think the kids at USF would do, sit in dorms and watch the game?

wow...he baited ya into that one. this clown was all over usf's jock until they lost.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 19, 2007, 09:48:01 AM

Joke.

much like USF deserving a title shot.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 19, 2007, 09:50:01 AM

Are you still here embarassing yourself?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 19, 2007, 09:53:40 AM

Are you still here embarassing yourself?

Whats that you say? Ray Rice just ran for another 10 yards? Man yall cant stop that kid.

jakedakota

Starter

#7 : October 19, 2007, 10:00:07 AM

KRAZY and I agree on this together.. USF was a JOKE and all you GOOBERS bought into it.. Hey KRAZY, how about all those Shots back at the Sundome with those BANDWAGON fans looking silly and making a fool out of the TAMPA AREA...

WE ROCK

NEXT

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 19, 2007, 10:04:35 AM

WE ROCK

NEXT

Jesus you look a bigger idiot with every post you make.  The VAST majority of Bulls fans and Tampa residents were just getting behind their team and enjoying the ride, and that will continue.  What the hell do you think the kids at USF would do, sit in dorms and watch the game?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 19, 2007, 08:45:16 AM

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 19, 2007, 08:48:23 AM

USF got robbed last night by the refs.  I cannot believe that nobody was questioning the reversal of the touchdown on the blocked field goal by USF.  If that play gets reversed against USC, Ohio State, Florida, etc., that's all you would be hearing about.
Refs blew it big time last night, and anyone watching that game knows it, or is just Krazy.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 19, 2007, 08:48:42 AM

Actually yes.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 19, 2007, 09:24:59 AM

I guess if you fumble a ball or can not get a good handle on it you are supposed to push the ball towards the other teams goal. That was a stupid call. The same bad calls are always made aginst USF even when they are playing at home. You would think that the number 2 team in the nation would get the calls not be shafted by them.

It looked very much like the first guy deliberately scooped the ball forward with his right hand.   The call of forward pass and the flag were wrong but I have no problem with the play being called back.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 19, 2007, 09:34:59 AM

From what the replay showed jsut about any blocked FG could result in a penalty flag being thrown.  From the visual evidence, you'd have to know the players intent to say they were "illegally propelling the ball forward".  To overturn a play on that premise was brutal as were the pass interference at the end and the penalty to shooshing the crowd.  Joke.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 19, 2007, 11:21:24 AM

KRAZY and I agree on this together.. We are a JOKE and all you GOOBERS bought into us actually knowing sports.. Hey KRAZY, arent you glad that we are the two most ignorant people in the world...

Guys like ME, You are few and far between.. It is hard to get this ignorant..
WE ARE OVERRATED

NEXT

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well BCS system is safe... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools