Boards > College Football Board

Well BCS system is safe...

(1/4) > >>

cyberdude557:

--- Quote from: KrAzYbUc on October 19, 2007, 08:45:16 AM ---C'mon. Ya dont watch college football b/c of the BCS?

I dont think ANYBODY's buyin into that one. The BCS is a joke year in and year out... but this sounds like sour grapes to me.

--- End quote ---

I have watched maybe only a handfull of college games in recent years. I may watch Florida vs Florida State if it is supposed to be good or something like that. Or if a Florida team is in the National Championship. I watch the scores and follow what is going on, but I rarely WATCH college football otherwise.

And the attitude of the media towards underdogs is sickening. When I watch it, I just get that feeling that the games are fixed. And I am sure if Florida didnt just completely blow out Ohio St last year that they would have found some way to get the Buckeyes to win. The system did not want Florida in there and tried as hard as they could to keep them out.

It just seems to me the whole system is a sham where the winner is determined by money.

krazybuc:

--- Quote from: cyberdude557 on October 19, 2007, 03:50:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: KrAzYbUc on October 19, 2007, 08:45:16 AM ---C'mon. Ya dont watch college football b/c of the BCS?

I dont think ANYBODY's buyin into that one. The BCS is a joke year in and year out... but this sounds like sour grapes to me.

--- End quote ---

I have watched maybe only a handfull of college games in recent years. I may watch Florida vs Florida State if it is supposed to be good or something like that. Or if a Florida team is in the National Championship. I watch the scores and follow what is going on, but I rarely WATCH college football otherwise.

And the attitude of the media towards underdogs is sickening. When I watch it, I just get that feeling that the games are fixed. And I am sure if Florida didnt just completely blow out Ohio St last year that they would have found some way to get the Buckeyes to win. The system did not want Florida in there and tried as hard as they could to keep them out.

It just seems to me the whole system is a sham where the winner is determined by money.

--- End quote ---

USC being rated where they are would appear to support your claim.

But I cant give up watching college ball just because the BCS is a joke. I just keep watchin and keep prayin for a playoff.

jakedakota:
LOL at m~J~S Have a clue pal.. They were over rated and the USF Students have embarrassed this AREA just like FREAK and KRAZY have said....

NEXT

krazybuc:

--- Quote from: m~j~s on October 19, 2007, 10:04:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: jakedakota on October 19, 2007, 10:00:07 AM ---KRAZY and I agree on this together.. USF was a JOKE and all you GOOBERS bought into it.. Hey KRAZY, how about all those Shots back at the Sundome with those BANDWAGON fans looking silly and making a fool out of the TAMPA AREA...

Guys like ME, You and FREAK made this call..
WE ROCK

NEXT

--- End quote ---

Jesus you look a bigger idiot with every post you make. The VAST majority of Bulls fans and Tampa residents were just getting behind their team and enjoying the ride, and that will continue. What the hell do you think the kids at USF would do, sit in dorms and watch the game?

--- End quote ---

wow...he baited ya into that one. this clown was all over usf's jock until they lost.

krazybuc:

--- Quote from: olafberserker on October 19, 2007, 09:34:59 AM --- Joke.

--- End quote ---

much like USF deserving a title shot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version