Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well BCS system is safe... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 19, 2007, 02:47:22 AM

I thought the fumble rule was legit, but the pushoff was a bit shaky.

In Verner We Trust

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 19, 2007, 09:11:30 AM

USF got robbed last night by the refs. I cannot believe that nobody was questioning the reversal of the touchdown on the blocked field goal by USF. If that play gets reversed against USC, Ohio State, Florida, etc., that's all you would be hearing about.
Refs blew it big time last night, and anyone watching that game knows it, or is just Krazy.

I guess if you fumble a ball or can not get a good handle on it you are supposed to push the ball towards the other teams goal.  That was a stupid call.  The same bad calls are always made aginst USF even when they are playing at home.  You would think that the number 2 team in the nation would get the calls not be shafted by them. 

escobar

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 19, 2007, 02:43:37 AM

Yeah I pretty much stopped watching college football the past several years because of this garbage. So many questionable calls tonight and every single one of them went against USF. The offensive pass interference penalty at the end is a call you will not see 999 out of 1000 times. It's just a shame that the national championship is narrowed down to a select group of colleges before the season even begins.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 19, 2007, 02:16:42 AM

BCS supporters gave a huge sigh of relief after that loss.... Their system is safe now. In fact I would not be surprised if they change the system next year so that one-loss teams are not as punished therefore making sure the LSUs and USCs and the rest will always stay in the top 10. That way they can avoid the threat of parity.

Its one of the reasons I dont watch much college football. I just have better things to do every Saturday than watch a system that is controlled and fixed by computers and the media.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well BCS system is safe... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools