Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCarino, the FOX 13 segment on your tailgate party last week... « previous next »
Page: 1

Scurvy

Practice Squad

: October 22, 2006, 12:01:31 AM

....can be seen here:  http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=1238927&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#1 : October 22, 2006, 12:50:31 AM

Good job Scott....definitely dedicated.

#2 : October 22, 2006, 04:38:40 AM

Scott's awesome!

BTW Scott, when ya get to Hollywood, never forget your friends or where ya came from!  LOL.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 22, 2006, 08:26:23 AM

Great tailgate setup!   I've walked past your tailgates before.  I love the artwork on the trailer.   

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#4 : October 23, 2006, 02:52:50 PM

saw the segmant BUCarino, but  whats with the Eagles charm you were wearing...... :o

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 23, 2006, 02:14:00 PM

Scurvy,

Thanks so much for finding that link my friend!  I was hoping to find the link.  I just wish you three could have gotten there early enough to get on the film with me as they were there so early before you guys arrived.

You guys are welcome anytime!  That's why I do it, for all Buc's fans to have a good time.

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 23, 2006, 02:23:36 PM

Nice Getup you've got there BUCarino........
You should've thrown in a "ROLL TIDE" one time on camera for good measure!!
Rock on brother.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#7 : October 23, 2006, 03:06:30 PM

saw the segmant BUCarino, but whats with the Eagles charm you were wearing...... :o

Yea, you caught that huh?  It has nothing to do with Philly for sure!

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#8 : October 23, 2006, 03:22:26 PM

You guys are welcome anytime.  I set this up to have a good time with fellow Buc's fans.  I always say if you do not tailgate you just wouldn't understand.  I have friends who probably think I'm crazy as they also ask me why I do it, why do you spend the money on all that junk, why do you get out there so early in the heat, yadda, yadda , yadda.  Then what I hear the most is I would rather watch it on my big screen in the comfort of my AC. You have to understand I work with a bunch of soft Engineers.

I tell them I could do that, I could watch it on one of my two big screens at home using my outdoor kitchen by my pool or in my hot tub or in my newly constructed game room complete with pool table and foosball table, but then again I would miss the whole experience of it.  I will do the other during away games, but I just love to tailgate and get the whole NFL experience.

I always say the more the merrier as our attendence has fluctuated over the years as we usually lose and add new people every year.  We have anywhere between 10 to 20 people on a given Sunday.  It's funny as we were up to the 20 limit in 2002 and the year after when they were winning.  They could go 0-16 and I would still be out there before home games.  I think I've missed one home game since 1997 and that was a couple of years ago when my older sister passed away from cancer and I went to Denver to be with her.

Scurvy, once again Thank you for finding that link!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCarino, the FOX 13 segment on your tailgate party last week... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools