Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best Noah thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#45 : April 02, 2007, 12:23:19 AM

Joakim... what a homo
WTF???

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#46 : April 02, 2007, 12:32:29 AM

Joakim is dirty.  BUt as long as he is getting away with it, it is on the incompetence of the refs.  But if he tries to knee some guys thigh in the NBA, he is going to get clobbered.  And I won't shed a tear.  Actually, I will think he deserved it.  Pain is pain after all.

#47 : April 02, 2007, 12:46:05 AM

Every team needs a lil attitude..... thats what our Bucs have been lacking since qbkilla left.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#48 : April 02, 2007, 12:48:26 AM

I'm pretty sure the players who think he's 'dirty' are the ones that lose to them.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#49 : April 02, 2007, 12:55:54 AM

I'm pretty sure the players who think he's 'dirty' are the ones that lose to them.
Nah.  It is all in the videos.  They showed clips of him being a dirtball, and that is fine because no whistles were blown.  Blame the refs for that.  Joakim is dirty like Rodman was dirty.  A lot of teams need that kind of guy, and he is what he is.  But he is a winner, and no one can take that away from him.  BUt he is a dirty, annoying dude.  I won't be celebrating for him that is for sure!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#50 : April 02, 2007, 12:58:24 AM

I love him as I did Sapp! All about attitude & he fires up the team.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#51 : April 02, 2007, 08:12:53 AM

Haters!!  Hey, I can't wait to see what Samari will have to say tonite after the  GATORS beat Ohio State again, for the 3rd time since Dec.  Even money says he runs & hides!

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#52 : April 02, 2007, 10:38:23 AM

Love Noah, loved the farks.  Ya gotta have a sense of humor here! :)

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

Booker

Hall of Famer

#53 : April 02, 2007, 11:07:04 AM

Noah is a dirty player and everyone knows that. I am a Fl basketball fan and I can see that

MBF

Hall of Famer

#54 : April 02, 2007, 11:42:30 AM

Horford is better anyway, but he's been underrated since last year.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#55 : April 02, 2007, 12:32:49 PM

Horford is better anyway, but he's been underrated since last year.
Agreed.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#56 : April 02, 2007, 12:54:51 PM

Horford stepped up and IMPROVED this year, I wouldn't say he was underrated last year.  He developed his game this year and even has a mid range jumper now.  He is leaps and bounds better than last year.  He is vastly underrated by a lot of people this year but I guarantee the teams he goes against don't think so.  I would say last year Horford got about what he deserved but this year he definitely is a bit underrated.  Flip flop Horford and Oden and I bet Horford is an All American. 

I just heard a rumor on local radio outside Gainesville where Horford and Noah are coming back next year.  Like the Billy D rumors I'll believe it when I see it, but if true I will be a very happy camper for sure.  It makes sense if Oden/Durant come out, if Noah/Horford stay in they greatly improve their chances of going higher next year.  At this point I don't see them getting hurt by staying, can only help aside from serious injury...

We are on the road to ATL, MBF I'll see you there!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#57 : April 02, 2007, 01:00:49 PM

Horford stepped up and IMPROVED this year, I wouldn't say he was underrated last year. He developed his game this year and even has a mid range jumper now. He is leaps and bounds better than last year. He is vastly underrated by a lot of people this year but I guarantee the teams he goes against don't think so. I would say last year Horford got about what he deserved but this year he definitely is a bit underrated. Flip flop Horford and Oden and I bet Horford is an All American.

I just heard a rumor on local radio outside Gainesville where Horford and Noah are coming back next year. Like the Billy D rumors I'll believe it when I see it, but if true I will be a very happy camper for sure. It makes sense if Oden/Durant come out, if Noah/Horford stay in they greatly improve their chances of going higher next year. At this point I don't see them getting hurt by staying, can only help aside from serious injury...

We are on the road to ATL, MBF I'll see you there!
I actually was chatting with a fdriend of mine and he heard that rumor yesterday...if true, it is a good thing for all of college athletics in general, and can only improve their stock as professionals, IMO, plus it adds tot heir legacy as college studs, if they get back to the championship game that is.  Anyway, if they return, they had better be getting some one million dollar policies put on them via Lloyds of London.  If they shred a knee, break a leg, it is going to kill their future, or at least dampen it a bit...

I would like to see more kids come back like that.  It makes college basketball that much better.

But I still think Noah is annoying.  And dirty.  But oh well.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#58 : April 02, 2007, 01:01:37 PM

Didn't they all agree if one comes out they all come out? Can Brewer afford to stay?

#59 : April 02, 2007, 01:03:50 PM

Noah is annoying. Period.

French   ;)  ......need I say more.   ???
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best Noah thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools