Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best Noah thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

#15 : March 28, 2007, 02:26:23 PM

Noah is a bit too much for me. He is more annoying to watch than anything else...

I dunno why, he just gets under my skin. But he is a scrapper. And he is annoying.

yep I didnt mind the guy until he started screaming and hollering when ge got a rebound. I heard on the radio the guys draft stock is dropping.
He is very annoying.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#16 : March 28, 2007, 02:35:21 PM

I don't really care what opposing teams think.  As long as he is scoring, rebounding, blocking shots, and getting HIS team fired up that is all that matters.  If opposing teams and fans are so focused on HIM, even better.  That means they aren't keeping their heads where THEY belong.   

Some of the photos are creative and a bit funny, but I think with this photo Noah got the last laugh as far as UCLA is concerned:

#17 : March 28, 2007, 02:49:15 PM

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#18 : March 28, 2007, 02:52:57 PM

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#19 : March 28, 2007, 02:54:00 PM

I think UCLA fans need to worry more about how they are going to stop this from happening again.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#20 : March 28, 2007, 02:58:02 PM

And this:

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#21 : March 28, 2007, 03:05:41 PM

At least what Noah does is to fire his team up.  He's not like Deion Sanders who taunted opponents.  He's not like the Giants players who shoot hoops when they get a sack.  He's not like Joe Horn, Chad Johnson, Steve Smith, TO, and others who do it for self gratitude.  Ask any Gator player and they'll tell you they are at their best when Joakim is fired up energetic. You don't even have to ask them just watch them play.  He is the sparkplug.  Yeah, it's a bit over the top at times but the guy is passionate about the game and his team.  If he sucked no one would care but since he backs it up on the court people have issues.  But then again JJ Re**CENSORED** was ridiculed more than anyone in recent memory and he didn't say much at all. 

#22 : March 28, 2007, 04:15:47 PM

I'm not sure if that's a shot at Re**CENSORED**, but sometimes it takes a bigger man to just do his job through the type of abuse JJ put up with.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#23 : March 28, 2007, 04:30:54 PM

I'm not sure if that's a shot at Re**CENSORED**, but sometimes it takes a bigger man to just do his job through the type of abuse JJ put up with.

Not a shot at all.

Just saying when you are a good player people come after you.

Joakim has remained himself and still gets the job done on the floor despite what anyone says about him.  JJ did the same.  Although they have different personalities they both endured the same ridicule albeit for different reasons.  The one thing they DO have in common is that opponents fans bashed them because they beat them.  if JJ or Joakim were average  or below average players they wouldn't have had a tenth of the ridicule.  But since both got the job done they were subject to extreme ridicule.

Neither changed the way they act or play just to appease anyone else.  That is what great players do in the midst of ridicule. 

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#24 : March 28, 2007, 04:34:59 PM

I suspect Joakim's dad has given him so good fatherly advice on how to handle the media and masses to his advantage (read $$$).

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 28, 2007, 06:42:42 PM

Noah is my least favorite player in the history of sports. IDK why, he just annoys the hell out of me. He looks like an enourmous doucebag with that goofy ponytail. That face he makes when he's trying to celebrate (see the photo below) is hands down the ugliest thing I've ever seen. He's goofy, ugly, annoying, and comes off as **CENSORED**y (I have no idea if he really is or not)

I don't even dislike florida. But I hate Noah.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 28, 2007, 06:43:14 PM

What's up with me being able to post? I thought my ban was 2 weeks.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#27 : March 28, 2007, 09:13:29 PM

Noah is just passionate to the nth degree.

#28 : March 28, 2007, 09:57:39 PM

What's up with me being able to post? I thought my ban was 2 weeks.
Maybe I should erase your name then.

#29 : March 28, 2007, 10:16:01 PM

a few on here will cry, whine, insult others but hey this fits Noah.

http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=12#S=12&F=1737&T=315176&P=1

the greatest form of flattery.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best Noah thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools