Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best Noah thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

#30 : March 28, 2007, 10:17:23 PM

a few on here will cry, whine, insult others but hey this fits Noah.

http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=12#S=12&F=1737&T=315176&P=1

the greatest form of flattery.
______________________________________?

Check your PM for the joke I would make.

#31 : March 28, 2007, 10:20:09 PM

a few on here will cry, whine, insult others but hey this fits Noah.

http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=12#S=12&F=1737&T=315176&P=1

the greatest form of flattery.
______________________________________?

Check your PM for the joke I would make.

LOL.... you're bad!!!!!

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#32 : March 28, 2007, 11:06:09 PM

Who cares they are funny and obviously other teams and their fans are jealous of the notoriety Noah has received. He is over the top but so are most leaders who fire up their team. And as long as the guy keeps making shots, pounding the glass, and getting in the heads of the other team I could care less about the jokes-- obviously he is in their heads or they wouldn't care. The jokes can be the jokes but when it gets right down to it he is one tough, hard working baller, Who is one of the best NCAA running big men in the country.

On a side note everyone tries to make fun of noah's looks-- anyone see Matta for UCLA-- talk about ugly. Not to mention Porters ear.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#33 : March 29, 2007, 01:34:14 AM

I dare say looks or not, he has no trouble getting dates!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 29, 2007, 01:44:30 AM

He has short arms.

I could care less abot UCLA ball, or FLA ball.

Noah is annoying.

#35 : March 29, 2007, 01:47:56 AM

He's at the U of F, I'd hope he doesn't have trouble getting dates.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 29, 2007, 02:27:50 AM

I love it when people do photoshop threads.   Those are always funny.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#37 : March 31, 2007, 04:23:24 AM

I love it when people do photoshop threads.   Those are always funny.

Likewise,  And yes they are funny!   What amuses me though is how defensive some fans get when one of their own gets farked.

Kind of defines that particular fan's mentality and inability to just laugh it off for its entertainment value.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 31, 2007, 04:32:26 AM

Kind of defines that particular fan's mentality and inability to just laugh it off for its entertainment value.

On the old Panthers board a few years ago, they were trying to insult the Bucs with the worst jokes ever.  The jokes were pathetic.   So I helped them out by posting a few funny ones that insulted the Bucs.   They thought they were absolutely great!   Then I posted similar jokes insulting the Panthers and they thought they were not funny in the least.    To this day, I think Panther fans are the dumbest of any fans in the NFL.   But you are right, people in general have trouble laughing at themselves.   I think it's small penis syndrome.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#39 : March 31, 2007, 08:09:17 AM

I think it's small penis syndrome.

Well I do believe that he was referring to Karen so what does she have then since it obviously can't be small penis syndrome?

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#40 : March 31, 2007, 08:14:11 AM

I love it when people do photoshop threads. Those are always funny.

Likewise, And yes they are funny! What amuses me though is how defensive some fans get when one of their own gets farked.

Yes, they are funny.  I also enjoy the weekly spoofs they do on the Official Bucs site during the season.  In fact, it's probably the only time I visit that site.

In this case though I do believe that Noah gets the last laugh more often than not.  I think it was a learning experience for him and now he feeds off of it. In a strange way he is a better person and player thanks to all the people who attack him for whatever reasons.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#41 : April 01, 2007, 09:30:52 PM

You gotta be kidding me - to compare Noah to Deion, Chad Johnson or Steve Smith - what a joke as at least these guys are the best at their positions.  Deion, Chad and Steve are flamboyant so why would you say they taunt their opponents?  Noah is a dirty player and he is not even the best player on the team - hell he is not even the second best player on the team.  He really just needs to shut up and learn how to shoot free throws.

#42 : April 01, 2007, 09:33:36 PM

Wasn't it Freud who detailed women's 'penis envy'?

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#43 : April 01, 2007, 10:02:17 PM

You gotta be kidding me - to compare Noah to Deion, Chad Johnson or Steve Smith - what a joke as at least these guys are the best at their positions. Deion, Chad and Steve are flamboyant so why would you say they taunt their opponents? Noah is a dirty player and he is not even the best player on the team - hell he is not even the second best player on the team. He really just needs to shut up and learn how to shoot free throws.

Ok buddy, if you say so.

Deion was the KING of taunting. 

I wasn't comparing their ability anyway.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 02, 2007, 12:15:54 AM

Joakim... what a homo

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best Noah thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools