Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best Noah thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #60 : April 02, 2007, 01:06:21 PM »

Noah is annoying. Period.

French ;) ......need I say more.  ???
LMAO!

Classic MJS!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #61 : April 02, 2007, 01:07:03 PM »

All you haters just make him play harder. He's 1/2 Swedish, too.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #62 : April 02, 2007, 01:07:40 PM »

I can see where Noah could be annoying to some, but I don't see where he is dirty.

Dirty was Malone.  Dirty was Rodman.  Dirty was Lambier.  Some consider Kobe dirty.  Artest is dirty.  The list goes on and on.  

Noah is eccentric, energetic, flamboyant, and maybe flat out annoying to some.  But dirty?  I don't think he is any more dirty than any other player down low.

Booker

Hall of Famer

« #63 : April 02, 2007, 01:08:47 PM »

Brewer needs to come out and Humphrey has too also. Humprhey could be a good pick up for a team because he is a pure shooter.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #64 : April 02, 2007, 01:09:17 PM »

Ray--Didn't they agree one comes out, all come out? You  think Brewer would stay?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #65 : April 02, 2007, 01:09:26 PM »

They ran some clips of him on one of the locals here, and they highlighted some of the "dirty" tactics he uses.  He uses his knees a lot...as weapons.

I watched it, and was thinking he definitely is a dirty baller, but once again, it is on the refs, not the player to be calling that.  So if he gets away with it, more power to him.

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #66 : April 02, 2007, 01:10:20 PM »

Why does Brewer have to come out? Horford, Noah, and Brewer are guarenteed to be lottery picks.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #67 : April 02, 2007, 01:16:25 PM »

Brewer's parents are sick & his family needs him to take care of them. The other guys with pro-athlete dads are pretty well off.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #68 : April 02, 2007, 01:27:51 PM »

Of course Hump has to come out, he is a senior.  Brewer will come out as his family needs the money. 

Noah and Horford COULD stay and live the college life, graduate, and likely be higher picks next year.  But if they win again what's the incentive?  If they chose to stay I wonder about Green?  He isn't  a guaranteed first rounder, and could improve by staying and proving to be more of a playmaker.  Having Hump and Brewer gone could help the other 3 as they would get more looks and touches.  It's all speculation at this point though.

I still don't view Noah as dirty, I just don't see dirty play.  I haven't heard an opposing coach or player accuse him of being dirty either.  Annoying?  Yeah, we've all heard it.  Energetic? Sure.  Eccentric? Ok.  Flamboyant?  Yeah.  **CENSORED**y?  Sure.  But dirty?  Not once have I heard it.  But I bet if you look at tape of a lot of post players you'll see they all do the same things.  The good ones anyway....

Booker

Hall of Famer

« #69 : April 02, 2007, 01:32:06 PM »

I know, Humphrey is a senior why I said HAS. He will be a good player though

« #70 : April 02, 2007, 04:43:38 PM »

All you haters just make him play harder. He's 1/2 Swedish, too.

And half FRENCH..........I have a point, what is yours.   ???

BTW - I quite like the kid.  ;)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #71 : April 02, 2007, 04:46:32 PM »

I thought maybe the Swedish offset the rude, annoying French part.

« #72 : April 02, 2007, 07:19:47 PM »

I thought maybe the Swedish offset the rude, annoying French part.

You stir half a pint of **CENSORED** into half a pint of water………you just get a pint of **CENSORED**y water.   ;)
  Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best Noah thread « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools