Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Quarles Vows To Continue Playing « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 28, 2007, 01:21:07 PM

Does Sheldon have a wife and family? Just thinking they'd want him to stay healthy etc.

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#16 : March 28, 2007, 01:33:07 PM

He doesnt deserve anything...If Q keeps beating him in camp then he doesnt deserve anything

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 28, 2007, 01:40:35 PM

Quarles to retirement...

dm4bucs

Starter
#18 : March 28, 2007, 02:36:09 PM

I agree Ruud should fight for the spot, but not with Q.  He needs to retire if it's true that he had that many concussions in one year.  There could be some long term damages, look at that andre water and his brain problems from playing football.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 28, 2007, 09:58:50 PM

You think Kiffin would start Ruud over "his" Veteran?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 28, 2007, 10:04:45 PM

It's time Q, hang up the cleats. You'll go down as one of the most underrated LB's in NFL history.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 28, 2007, 10:54:28 PM

Shelton may want to play, but it won't be for the Bucs.

Its time to go, Shelton. You've had a nice run. I know its tough to let go because it took you so long to get here....but its over. Walk away while you can still put a sentence together.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#22 : March 29, 2007, 01:48:14 AM

As much as he has done for the team and proven himself to be one of the better MLBs in the league, Quarles should retire now while he's still healthy. He should know the risks of the job especially at his position and hopefully his passion doesn't go in the way of reason.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#23 : March 29, 2007, 02:23:45 AM

Shelton may want to play, but it won't be for the Bucs.

Its time to go, Shelton. You've had a nice run. I know its tough to let go because it took you so long to get here....but its over. Walk away while you can still put a sentence together.
Blasphemy!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 29, 2007, 02:29:32 AM

As much as he has done for the team and proven himself to be one of the better MLBs in the league, Quarles should retire now while he's still healthy. He should know the risks of the job especially at his position and hopefully his passion doesn't go in the way of reason.

I totally agree.   It's time to hang it up.   Then again, I thought Alstott should have hung it up this year as well.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 29, 2007, 09:00:34 AM

I totally agree.   It's time to hang it up.   Then again, I thought Alstott should have hung it up this year as well.

Different beast, Alstott is unproductive but he's healthy. Quarles is productive but unhealthy. I want them both to hang it up but for totally different reasons.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 29, 2007, 09:47:06 AM

This is a tough call for me.  If the Q thinks he can play and the Dr gives him a go.  I'm with him.  Dude is still productive and even if he can't go, who is going to give Ruud a better competition or tutoring...I certainly don't want to read about the guy dying because of a concussion, but if he can go he's a freakin warrior and I'd just love to have him around.  He's a team guy and would play the game for peanuts as well...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Quarles Vows To Continue Playing « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools