Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW... Cold Pizzas, Skip Bayless' remarks on bucs winning kick « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

: October 23, 2006, 07:12:08 PM

I'd like to see Skip Bayless,Jay Mariotti,Stephen A. Smith, Jim Rome & Jay Glazer put the pads on and even attempt to play football in the NFL. These guys were all losers in High School who had to beg for sex.
na, I'd say all gave it up pretty easy

boredomkills01

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 23, 2006, 01:33:04 PM

The media is soo rediculous with their love for the Eagulls and Donovan Mcfagg...

Skip Bayless in regards to Matt Bryants 62 yard winning field goal as time expired sunday. Says that Place Kicking should be abolished! and He is disgusted.... Goes on to call Gradkowski a "boy" and Says that the only reason Rhonde Barber should be in the hall of fame is because of Mcnabb...

Woody Paige goes on to set him straight... By telling him that the eagles really do suck and to get off their jock...

I was just apalled that this Clown was serious, and was soo upset about the bucs win that he would make a remark that Place kicking should be abolished in the NFL..... [banghead]

$$$

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 23, 2006, 01:36:30 PM

Sillly pwnd eagles fan.  LMAO

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

boredomkills01

Pro Bowler

#3 : October 23, 2006, 02:04:11 PM

lol after today the guy is just a total Dumbass IMO....

I still respect woody paiges opinion though.. most of the time

$$$

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 23, 2006, 02:06:10 PM

Skip Bayless is an idiot. He has no idea what he's talking about.  Place kicking should be abolished??????? That was one of the greatest kicks of all time! How can you try to dissolve an effort like that?

HOOOOOOOO!!!!

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 23, 2006, 02:08:11 PM

Skip Bayless is an idiot and a Raiders homer.  I wish I still had copies of the e-mails I had back and forth with him in 2002 after he claimed Rod Woodson should win defensive MVP and not Derrick Brooks, then when the two met in the SB we had some choice e-mails back and forth and I really was able to give it to him after the game! :)

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"

boredomkills01

Pro Bowler

#6 : October 23, 2006, 02:08:48 PM

the funniest thing about it was that he was dead serious... He said that he is disgusted and wishes he could have a meeting with all of the NFL owners in New Orleans and work to Abolish Place kicking....

$$$

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#7 : October 23, 2006, 02:15:00 PM

The media is soo rediculous with their love for the Eagulls and Donovan Mcfagg...

Skip Bayless in regards to Matt Bryants 62 yard winning field goal as time expired sunday. Says that Place Kicking should be abolished! and He is disgusted.... Goes on to call Gradkowski a "boy" and Says that the only reason Rhonde Barber should be in the hall of fame is because of Mcnabb...

Woody Paige goes on to set him straight... By telling him that the eagles really do suck and to get off their jock...

I was just apalled that this Clown was serious, and was soo upset about the bucs win that he would make a remark that Place kicking should be abolished in the NFL..... [banghead]

Is that show still on? Over the years, I think I have watched it a total of 2 times and both partially. So I can safely say that at the time off my death, I will have watched Cold Pizza 2 times and both times partially!

boredomkills01

Pro Bowler

#8 : October 23, 2006, 02:16:29 PM

Is that show still on? I think I have watched it 2 times and both partially. So I can safely say that at the time off my death, I will have watched Cold Pizza 2 times and both times patially!

unfortunately yes... its still on

$$$

orlandobuc

Starter

#9 : October 23, 2006, 02:27:49 PM

Bayless just says those things to get controversy and exposure. I dont think he believes it, he just needs so attention on himself so he can stay employed.

T

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 23, 2006, 03:11:02 PM

Woody & Skip are both a joke, their opinions are worthless.

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#11 : October 23, 2006, 03:13:52 PM

Well, there is a reason he got RUN out of town here in Dallas!

He is a complete and total idiot...

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 23, 2006, 03:14:16 PM

How pathetic is that? Bayless/Rome are the same thing: self-promoting jerks with unknowledgable "fans" who get off on their "controversial" opinions. Garbage hype IMO.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 23, 2006, 03:21:22 PM

How pathetic is that? Bayless/Rome are the same thing: self-promoting jerks with unknowledgable "fans" who get off on their "controversial" opinions. Garbage hype IMO.

I loath Rome. After every interview here's what he says: "classic, he's a pro's pro. Great job ______, way to bring it." ...such an idiot.

Anyone who claims a player will have karma labeled after their own radio show is full of themself.

Bucsvp

Rookie

#14 : October 23, 2006, 03:43:34 PM

Did anyone notice the expression on Terry Bradshaw's face after the game? If I didn't know better I'd say he lost a few $$'s on it.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW... Cold Pizzas, Skip Bayless' remarks on bucs winning kick « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools