Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We want the G-men to win tonight « previous next »
Page: 1

gatorbuc25

Practice Squad

: October 23, 2006, 01:55:08 PM

I know its early to be thinking about this but...
1. Its better if the giants win then we can beat them next week and they are not in a must win situation
2. The cowboys play the kitties next week so i would rather them loose this week and dominate Carolina next week.

any thoughts?

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#1 : October 23, 2006, 02:27:39 PM

I agree.  I don't mind the Giants so I would be rooting for them anyway.  I want it to be a close one so they are spent coming in next week.  Next week, we should lose, but hey, who knows?

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#2 : October 23, 2006, 02:30:42 PM

I want the Giants to lose, because I have a friend who is a Giants fan, and he thinks the Giants are the best. Eli is the best, Burress is the best, Shockey is the greatest TE ever, and Strahan is the greatest DE ever. His misery makes me happy.

coopsxx

Starter
#3 : October 23, 2006, 02:34:45 PM

kinda hope eli twists an ankle or summit,

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 23, 2006, 02:44:09 PM

kinda hope eli twists an ankle or summit,

I hope you meen Manning(my name is Eli)

gone

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 23, 2006, 02:50:12 PM

The "other Manning" isn't too much of a concern I think, he'll have a rough day against our D.  Tiki scares me though.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 23, 2006, 03:20:12 PM

I know its early to be thinking about this but...
1. Its better if the giants win then we can beat them next week and they are not in a must win situation
2. The cowboys play the kitties next week so i would rather them loose this week and dominate Carolina next week.

any thoughts?

I think you make a good argument and I know I'll be watching. I'd also like to see the two teams beat the HELL out of each other physically but that goes without typing! LOL

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 23, 2006, 03:16:47 PM

I want the Giants to lose, because I have a friend who is a Giants fan, and he thinks the Giants are the best. Eli is the best, Burress is the best, Shockey is the greatest TE ever, and Strahan is the greatest DE ever. His misery makes me happy.
Agreed.

LynchPin

Rookie

#8 : October 23, 2006, 03:18:46 PM

I need Eli to get me about 45 fantasy points tonight, so yeah, I'm rooting for the Giants.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 23, 2006, 03:22:18 PM

I don't care who wins just hope it's a very physical game. On a short week it'll be tough for them.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We want the G-men to win tonight « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools