Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ricky Williams will apply for reinstatement in April........... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bucs1

Practice Squad
#15 : March 30, 2007, 11:48:00 PM

If the Dolphins don't want him, the Bucs should consider taking him so we don't have to worry about drafting a RB this year.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#16 : March 31, 2007, 12:25:08 AM

He will suit up for the Dolphins this year.  And I'll make a bold prediction right now:  He will lead them in rushing.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 31, 2007, 06:06:20 AM

People can crack on him all they want to
I see what you did there.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#18 : May 05, 2007, 02:07:44 PM

It looks like the Dolphins don't want Ricky Williams any more:

From RotoWorld.com: http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Would you want the Bucs to consider siging him?

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 05, 2007, 02:17:32 PM

He won't take a back up role when there's a need for a starter in cleveland

Sig change requested by \"threadkiller\". I delivered with the most disturbing thing I came across on the college boards x)

bucs1

Practice Squad
#20 : May 05, 2007, 02:20:37 PM

Doesn't Cleveland have Jamal Lewis though?  If Ricky Williams wanted to stay in Florida and wanted to be a Buc, would you be open to the possibility of the Bucs signing him?

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 05, 2007, 02:23:10 PM

pass on ricky

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

STRICK9

Second String

#22 : May 05, 2007, 02:31:24 PM

I'd take him in a heartbeat.......

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#23 : May 05, 2007, 02:35:54 PM

Stay away from him, he'll be a waste of time. He couldn't even dominate the CFL so he's not going to do anything in the NFL.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#24 : May 05, 2007, 02:41:55 PM

Doesn't Cleveland have Jamal Lewis though?  If Ricky Williams wanted to stay in Florida and wanted to be a Buc, would you be open to the possibility of the Bucs signing him?
Yes, because he is a better insurance policy than Pittman or Alstott, and it isn't exactly Cadillac has shown a pension for staying on the field.

Buckaroo55

Second String

#25 : May 06, 2007, 12:45:31 AM

The only thing he is guilty of is smoking weed - period; he has never shot anybody, been in a drunk driving accident, beat his wife or girlfriend, and has always given his all in practice and in games. The Dolphins loss would be our tremendous gain if they let him slip through their hands.

dpc1192

Starter

#26 : May 06, 2007, 12:47:37 AM

Yes.

Sign him for the league minimum.  What is there to loose?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#27 : May 06, 2007, 12:50:11 AM

He is old now.  He isn;t the same back.  HE can hardly hold his weight in the CFL.  He broke his arm.  He has neglected his body for years while he went about getting his "whatever it is I do" degree, smoking pot in the swamps of Australia with some hermit, and will not, nor should even be considered, as a Buc.

This thread is absurd.  I will stick with my Michael Pittman, thank you.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#28 : May 06, 2007, 01:24:20 AM

Doesn't Cleveland have Jamal Lewis though? If Ricky Williams wanted to stay in Florida and wanted to be a Buc, would you be open to the possibility of the Bucs signing him?
Well sure he can come. An extra great back, and he's got his problems sorted out.

Sig change requested by \"threadkiller\". I delivered with the most disturbing thing I came across on the college boards x)

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#29 : May 06, 2007, 01:26:55 AM

Stay away from him, he'll be a waste of time. He couldn't even dominate the CFL so he's not going to do anything in the NFL.
You've seen what happened to Caddy with a lack of a good o-line

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ricky Williams will apply for reinstatement in April........... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools