Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More proof Petrino is going to run Vick out of ATL « previous next »
Page: 1 2

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

: March 28, 2007, 05:50:50 PM

And when it comes to star quarterback Michael Vick, whose development will probably determine if Petrino is successful at the NFL level, the Atlanta Falcons' first-year head coach has a number in mind as well.

Sixty-five.

As in a 65 percent completion rate.

"For our offense, we feel like that's where you've got to be," Petrino said Wednesday morning as he fielded questions about his quarterback during the annual NFL meetings that concluded later in the day. "That's the goal. That's what we've got in mind. It's the place we want to be."

I find this pretty comical. We all know 65% is tough for Peyton freak'n Manning and to expect Vick to hit this is hilarious.

It's like putting a huge bonus in a contract for something that the GM knows damn well the player won't hit. If he's expecting that number then it's enough proof for me to know that Petrino is going to run his herpy lip out of town.

Or maybe I'm reading way too much into it.......nah. 

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 28, 2007, 06:38:43 PM

What it means is that Petrino's offense is gonig to suck until he gets his 65% guy.  And there is noone on their team who's even close to being an accurate QB that can read a defense.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#2 : March 28, 2007, 08:27:04 PM

65% is Peyton percentage or very good WCO percentage and even Vick couldn't do it under Knapp. Heck, I don't even think VIck has gotten an over 60% completion for a season in his career. If that team is going to be pass heavy as it was when he was at Louisville, then Petrino better draft a QB because Vick won't get that done.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 28, 2007, 08:30:23 PM

guess their O is going to have more dump off passes to the backs than ours did last year.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 28, 2007, 09:20:20 PM

Did he say if completions to the other team counts? Thats the only way I see Vick getting 65%.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

micronole

Starter
#5 : March 28, 2007, 09:20:55 PM

I think they just traded the 65% guy!

falconsrulethewrld

Practice Squad

#6 : March 28, 2007, 10:38:23 PM

Everytime I look at these boards you're clowning my qb.Stop it.You're just jealous we have him & you don't

bucs1

Practice Squad
#7 : March 28, 2007, 10:57:20 PM

Everytime I look at these boards you're clowning my qb.Stop it.You're just jealous we have him & you don't

Yeah, you're right...I'm extremely jealous of Michael Vick. ::)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#8 : March 28, 2007, 11:01:27 PM

You are right, we are clowning your qb. 'Cuz he's an azzclown.  We don't want him...ever. Go back to atl (where even the press is sick of him) & worship at the feet of Ron Mexico.

Do you know tampa4ever?? Has big manlove for Vick.

falconsrulethewrld

Practice Squad

#9 : March 28, 2007, 11:05:18 PM

If he sucks so much keep his name out your fu ckin mouths.I'm tired o fyou disrepecting him

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#10 : March 28, 2007, 11:16:18 PM

OOh, shoulda read the rules! And the only place we put him regularly is on the ground.  We didn't come to YOUR board to bash him.  But you'll get sent home soon enough.

falconsrulethewrld

Practice Squad

#11 : March 28, 2007, 11:18:15 PM

Shut the hell up.You talk too much.I always see you posting.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 28, 2007, 11:18:58 PM

it's way too easy. Sure, realy jealous of mediocre QB play. We already ave enough of that, he'll just make it worse.

One thing that has changed about Vick, no other team will use him as a QB again. It's going to be Kordel Stewart all over again. If he's just admit that he's terrible at playing the QB position and move to WR it wouldn't be so bad...

falconsrulethewrld

Practice Squad

#13 : March 28, 2007, 11:29:29 PM

shut the fu ck up

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#14 : March 28, 2007, 11:51:48 PM

Shut the hell up.You talk too much.I always see you posting.
How do you always see me posting if you just got here? You stfu. I'm a Buc fan, it's more my board than yours. And when we beat your ass we will invade your board.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More proof Petrino is going to run Vick out of ATL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools