Boards > The Red Board

In case you missed Deckerhoff's call...

(1/3) > >>

HateDaEagles:

--- Quote from: jimbobuc on October 23, 2006, 03:32:39 PM ---... of Bryant's kick, it's on the Buc's intro page.

http://www.buccaneers.com/intro.aspx

--- End quote ---

Thanx a lot. I just shared it with my "friends" over at philly.com.

jimbobuc:
... of Bryant's kick, it's on the Buc's intro page.

http://www.buccaneers.com/intro.aspx

G-Snake:
Absolutely classic, what a call. It's unfortunate I'm stuck listening to Baldinger, because Deckerhoff is a treat to listen to. It's a shame that DirecTV hasn't created a package where you can watch the game and listen to the team's radio broadcast. Maybe they have, but I live in Canada and I'm stuck with whatever we get.

BTownBucFan:
nice ... but can't we keep Hardey from talking?

beniro:
Chills.  Thanks for pointing me to that.

Great pics, too.  Loved the reactions by Brooks, Alsttot in the background.  WHAT...A...KICK!

WILLBLEE:
I hate listening to Decherhoff, He's overly excited about every play.
Even when the other team makes a good play, He gets excited about it.
 listening to a game on the radio with him announcing, makes you think the Bucs are doing something good,
even when they arent. Otherwords he announces every "positive or negative" play of the game, with the same "excited growling voice".
Each play Westbrook or McNabb were involved in, He made the announcements as if they were Alstott or Williams.
I couldnt take it, He was pissing me off.
But one positive is, I can pick up WDAE in Tyndall AFB/Panama City "350 miles away" as long as my van is in the drive way.
If I move the vehicle or drive away, I lose it's signal.

Bucs N Beers:
Gave me chills. Definetly great.

PreferNFL:

--- Quote from: Piratas de BaĆ­a de Tampa on October 23, 2006, 04:28:35 PM ---I hate listening to Decherhoff, He's overly excited about every play.
Even when the other team makes a good play, He gets excited about it.
 listening to a game on the radio with him announcing, makes you think the Bucs are doing something good,
even when they arent. Otherwords he announces every "positive or negative" play of the game, with the same "excited growling voice".
Each play Westbrook or McNabb were involved in, He made the announcements as if they were Alstott or Williams.
I couldnt take it, He was pissing me off.
But one positive is, I can pick up WDAE in Tyndall AFB/Panama City "350 miles away" as long as my van is in the drive way.
If I move the vehicle or drive away, I lose it's signal.

--- End quote ---

Respectfully, I am in 1000000% disagreement with you.  Geno is top notch.  And so what if he gets excited about something done by the opponent!!  You can never call him a "homer" then can you?  Even tho Gene IS the biggest homer in broadcasting.  I'll take Deckerhoff (note the CORRECT spelling of his name) any day over the network geeks.

JavaBuc:
Deckerhoff is our Harry Caray.   He's great!

PreferNFL:

--- Quote from: JavaBuc on October 23, 2006, 06:45:57 PM ---Deckerhoff is our Harry Caray.   He's great!

--- End quote ---

Perfect analogy Java...PERFECT!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version