Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: In case you missed Deckerhoff's call... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

captain jack

Pro Bowler
#15 : October 24, 2006, 07:50:50 AM

You guys and gals should have heard Merill Reese and Mike Quick on the Eagles radio broadcast. After Westbrook scored, I thought Reese was going to have a heartattack. BUT......when that ball sailed through the uprights, he yelled in a shocked and stunned voice 'IT"S GOOD' and then he and Quick were just silent for about 20 seconds. Bryant not only squashed the Eagirls fans, but he also sucked the life out of their radio broadcast.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!!

#16 : October 24, 2006, 08:32:28 AM

great stuff Captain......might be the only thing that shuts up Philly fan...LOL.

replica

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 24, 2006, 09:09:05 AM

That was one of the best calls EVER. (Another one was "He's got the leg, He's got the Leg! From the Falgoons game). How you can say that you don't like Deckerhoff, I just don't get it. Joe Buck is another one of my favorites, he just does it well.
Thanks for the link, I enjoyed hearing that again on this fine Tuesday morning. Anyone got a link to downloadable video and/or audio?

ArmyBucFan

Practice Squad

#18 : October 24, 2006, 01:25:35 PM

That has got to be the greatest call of all time. Man, I wish I could save that!

orlandobuc

Starter

#19 : October 24, 2006, 04:13:41 PM

can you download those intros?

SCLOBERNOCKER47

Practice Squad

#20 : October 24, 2006, 04:20:33 PM

lol

mickell on the ground cracks me up
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: In case you missed Deckerhoff's call... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools