Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Mock (after the Marcus Thomas pro day) « previous next »
Page: 1

: March 30, 2007, 10:07:45 AM

Damn ut, can we get a DE in the second or what?

I think Charles Johnson may be gone by our second round pick...just a hunch of mine.
IMO Abiamiri isnt worth a 2a with a Kalil sitting there (who is also a huge need right now)
Woodley is a mirrior image of Moses who may be a bit undersized for the line and could also be gone by 2b

And to save myself from being called a Gator homer I passed on Ray Mac because of the Marcus Thomas pick later

Weddle is a safe pick here at a need position (Safety) and with hopes that McBride makes it to us a 3- #4 who can play both UT and DE and I love my SEC defensive Line

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#1 : March 30, 2007, 09:53:03 AM

Damn ut, can we get a DE in the second or what?

#2 : March 30, 2007, 09:47:06 AM

Even I dropped him way down from 3...hopefully for him he can get himself back into football shape

#3 : March 30, 2007, 09:36:58 AM

1) Calvin Johnson
2a) Ryan Kalil
2b) Eric Weddle
3) Turk McBride
4) Michael Coe
5) Marcus Thomas
7a)Marquay Mcdaniel (KR/WR Hampton)
7b) Kevin Boss (TE Western Oregon)
7c) Daren Stone (S Maine)

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 30, 2007, 10:16:33 AM

Woodley is a mirrior image of Moses who may be a bit undersized for the line and could also be gone by 2b
I'm not a Woodley fan but his lack of ideal size is due to his height. He's a pretty stout guy. Moses has the height but is just shaped like a basketball player who has never shown the dedication to add the bulk.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Mock (after the Marcus Thomas pro day) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools