Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ***OFFICAL ITS A BEAUTIFUL SPRING WEEKEND WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING*** « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 01, 2007, 10:11:13 PM

Well let's see...I started off my weekend with some Corona. They're left over from a little while ago. My fridge also has some Yuengeling Black & Tan, and some Woodchuck for the ladies.

I went to the bar and had some Yuengeling Lager and then finished off the night with a Murphy's which is just like Guinness.

And by the way...I don't subscribe to that man law about not putting fruit in the beer. Blue Moon just isn't the same without an orange and Corona isn't as good without a lime.

I don't drink much but I LOVE Blue Moon on tap with an orange. And my friends/co-workers who I
am with always make fun of the orange. But I don't care. It's too damn good!

I'll have to try this UFO thing. For several reasons!
Blue with an orange huh?

I'm on it 2-morrow nite!

#31 : April 02, 2007, 03:32:33 AM

Boid, ya gotta have the orange slice w/ Blue Moon, it brings out the taste. Great Beer! Now I'm interested in trying the UFO and other beers mentioned (especially the wheat ales).  This is a good thread, I'm actually enjoying it!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ***OFFICAL ITS A BEAUTIFUL SPRING WEEKEND WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING*** « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools