Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ***OFFICAL ITS A BEAUTIFUL SPRING WEEKEND WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING*** « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

gruber

Pro Bowler

: March 30, 2007, 01:39:15 PM

Well it looks like we have a beautiful wekend here in CT, and what way to enjoy it more than lots and lots of libations. I've been stuck on the Harpoon UFOs and don't seem there is any reason to change, thoughI may through in a couple of Aprihops. I'll probally do a little yard work tomarrow, it will last about an hour before i crank up the grill and chill outside. The cd player this time of year contains Miracle Legion and older REM.

My stress levels have been through the roof latley so I may have to include some silver patron and a Nice cigar.

Whats drinking this weekend???

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#1 : March 30, 2007, 09:22:44 PM

Hey, Gruber!! After the UF/UCLA game champagne!!  ;D And after the UF/whoever game more champagne!! ;D What is a Harpoon UFO? And it's 80` here in Tampa. ;D

gruber

Pro Bowler

#2 : March 31, 2007, 06:19:35 AM

Kar what going on baby? Thanks for showin me some love today. I hope UF won for you. I don't follow any bb so sorry if I'm nieve. UFO is the nectar of the Gods. Its a delicious Hefeweizen(wheat beer). This style of beer is a great summer type beer ,very refreshing, depending on the type you can put  a slice of orange or lemon though I never put any fruit. No margaritias this weekend?? Btw its a beautiful sunny 68 here, perfect.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#3 : March 31, 2007, 08:51:15 AM

Well, prbably margaritas, too. But after the Gators win the NCAA championship the 2nd yr in a row the champagne will definately be flowing!! Did you ever see the Man Law commercial were they ask if it's okay to but lime in your beer? The man law was 'Don't fruit the beer!' And I love your sig! ;D Where you been hiding? Glad to see you back! Love ya! ;)

gruber

Pro Bowler

#4 : March 31, 2007, 10:47:22 AM

While I lurk daily, I'm disaapointed to see some of my favorite posters gone  ICIT,Abuccs.etc.They had strong educated opinions . Don't get me wrong Boid, yourself, chev, sorry to who I'm forgetting are all great . But the board has seemed to lose some of its edge. Hopfully as the draft starts the quality will be back.

I plan on bringing the thread back weekly now so I'll try and be a little more involved.

As for the sig, they style was inpired by KrAzYbUcS  Bruce all sig that said I want to bear your children.

#5 : March 31, 2007, 02:15:54 PM

Hey Gruber the beer sounds good but I've never tried it. Is it close to Blue Moon? thats my FAV beer and my daily quest for sanity, I've never tried other wheat beers but love the "moon". Its in the 60's here in PA and we are appreciating it for sure.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 31, 2007, 03:00:56 PM

I won't be drinking until later tonight. 

But when I do, it will be Coor Light.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 31, 2007, 03:02:27 PM

While I lurk daily, I'm disaapointed to see some of my favorite posters gone ICIT,Abuccs.etc.They had strong educated opinions . Don't get me wrong Boid, yourself, chev, sorry to who I'm forgetting are all great . But the board has seemed to lose some of its edge.
You can thank karen for that.

(see you guys in 2 weeks)

matt

Starter

#8 : March 31, 2007, 03:38:45 PM

I just bought a double deucer of Guinness and a 24 ounce Sierra Nevada for this afternoon. If I end up going to downtown Detroit tonight to the State Theater...I'll end up having whatever they have on draft, hopefully Bud Light.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#9 : March 31, 2007, 07:58:10 PM

I had no idea I was all powerful. Abuccs is here as is ICIT. But he's not around as much since his dad passed away. If I have that kind of power I will have to use it to get rid of some of the more obnoxious posters. I won't name names, but you know who you are.  ;) MBF, watch that calling me out as the reason some people aren't posting.  Not nice. :P

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#10 : March 31, 2007, 09:14:10 PM

Henry Weinhards blue boar beer, and hefeweisen

and I got a bottle of Crown Royal and Bacardi Select :)

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 31, 2007, 10:09:39 PM

I am here reading from time to time... this board has gone sour IMO

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

#12 : March 31, 2007, 10:15:53 PM

ICIT ready for Monday? Looks like our lineup will be

LF Crawford
SS Zobrist
DH Baldelli
1B Wigginton
RF Young
3B Iwamura
C Navarro
CF Dukes
2B Upton

SP Kazmir
CP Salas

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 01, 2007, 01:52:26 AM

Unfortunately, I was drinking Heineken last night.   I got so drunk last night that I ended up taking a girl home I never would have otherwise.   Maybe it was just that she looked alot better with makeup the night before because she was wearing no makeup in the morning after showering.   She had the bod, but the face was bad news.   Oh well...    Tonight's another night.

#14 : April 01, 2007, 01:53:52 AM

Unfortunately, I was drinking Heineken last night. I got so drunk last night that I ended up taking a girl home I never would have otherwise. Maybe it was just that she looked alot better with makeup the night before because she was wearing no makeup in the morning after showering. She had the bod, but the face was bad news. Oh well... Tonight's another night.
Is it wrong that your tales never get old? You should write a memoir and sale it online.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ***OFFICAL ITS A BEAUTIFUL SPRING WEEKEND WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING*** « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools