Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ***OFFICAL ITS A BEAUTIFUL SPRING WEEKEND WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING*** « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #15 : April 01, 2007, 01:57:10 AM »

You know what they say, Java, beauty is in the eye os the beerholder! :D

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #16 : April 01, 2007, 02:00:40 AM »

Had a few Coors lites, a few Miller lites.  Oh well.  TGIF has a decent happy hour.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

« #17 : April 01, 2007, 04:02:24 AM »

Hey Gruber the beer sounds good but I've never tried it. Is it close to Blue Moon? thats my FAV beer and my daily quest for sanity, I've never tried other wheat beers but love the "moon". Its in the 60's here in PA and we are appreciating it for sure.
Close to Blue Moon but a slight bigger bite and a little heavier. UFO is better in my opinion. Can be hard to find around here sometimes but Albertsons and Winn Dixie carry it in their liquorstores all the time. Very tasty beer if you like the wheat ales. But this w/e for me was darker and went with the Smithwicks. Very good beer if you like darks-- Irelands oldest brew.

Java- did you get beer goggled???

Ether you going to the home opener Friday night-- Bunch of my friends and I will be at Fergs for the pregame around 4pm and then we'll stumble over to the Trop.

BTW any of you going to the trop for the game that need tix-- check out ticket master and put in the promo code "RAYS" without the quotes and save a few bucks on seats.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #18 : April 01, 2007, 05:50:54 AM »

Java- did you get beer goggled???

It wasn't the first time.   I'm sure it won't be the last.  :)

gruber

Pro Bowler

« #19 : April 01, 2007, 08:16:19 AM »

BUccdup  - UFO has a more citrus like taste. Blue moon is heavy on the corriander thus the orange. UFO is probally one of the best brewed heffes in the states. I also had some Longtrail Heffes which have some banana afetr tastes.

ICIT  I miss you bud. Hope your doing well. I'm having draft party if you want to swing down to Shelton.

Java your the man. Remember it not the face you fk its the fk you face.

Bucfan4life-  impressive. you seem to be quite the bee conisore. Didn't realize harpoon made it that far south.

Mohawk- i never heard of Henry Weinhard what it like.

Matt sierra is some good stuff though the after taste reminds me of fruit loops.

MBf- not nice.

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #20 : April 01, 2007, 09:34:16 AM »

What, did I hurt Karen's "e-feelings"?

gruber

Pro Bowler

« #21 : April 01, 2007, 11:10:48 AM »

lol

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #22 : April 01, 2007, 11:12:58 AM »

Hey, Gruber!! What's up??  One more game for my Gators to national champs.....again!!

gruber

Pro Bowler

« #23 : April 01, 2007, 11:26:35 AM »

Congrats Kar. Hope they win out for you. Im still drunk from last night.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #24 : April 01, 2007, 11:31:11 AM »

Gee, Grub, that's not good! You need to make it down for TC,

gruber

Pro Bowler

« #25 : April 01, 2007, 11:37:19 AM »

Im just trying to get down for a game. I havn't been to a home game sice the grand opening of RJS.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #26 : April 01, 2007, 11:41:16 AM »

Well, if you come early you can join us in the rotisserie that is RayJay. The game Simms got hurt in it was 106` on the field!!

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

« #27 : April 01, 2007, 02:13:31 PM »

Well let's see...I started off my weekend with some Corona. They're left over from a little while ago. My fridge also has some Yuengeling Black & Tan, and some Woodchuck for the ladies.

I went to the bar and had some Yuengeling Lager and then finished off the night with a Murphy's which is just like Guinness.

And by the way...I don't subscribe to that man law about not putting fruit in the beer. Blue Moon just isn't the same without an orange and Corona isn't as good without a lime.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #28 : April 01, 2007, 02:51:35 PM »

Well let's see...I started off my weekend with some Corona. They're left over from a little while ago. My fridge also has some Yuengeling Black & Tan, and some Woodchuck for the ladies.

I went to the bar and had some Yuengeling Lager and then finished off the night with a Murphy's which is just like Guinness.

And by the way...I don't subscribe to that man law about not putting fruit in the beer. Blue Moon just isn't the same without an orange and Corona isn't as good without a lime.

I don't drink much but I LOVE Blue Moon on tap with an orange. And my friends/co-workers who I
am with always make fun of the orange. But I don't care. It's too damn good!

I'll have to try this UFO thing. For several reasons!

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

« #29 : April 01, 2007, 07:40:51 PM »

I see u like the Irish darks. What do u think of Smithwicks?

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ***OFFICAL ITS A BEAUTIFUL SPRING WEEKEND WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING*** « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools