Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Has anyone seen SimeonRice or Greg Spires this season? « previous next »
Page: 1

Rusty

Hall of Famer
: October 23, 2006, 05:14:48 PM

Inquiring minds want to know if those two are A.W.O.L.? Back the truck up quickly.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

gharen

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 23, 2006, 05:30:24 PM

Yeah, at Wachovia. Cashing their checks!

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 23, 2006, 05:41:22 PM

With ski masks on I bet.

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#3 : October 23, 2006, 05:44:18 PM

Cackling and elbowing each other too.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 23, 2006, 05:47:21 PM

I don't know why DeWayne White is not playing more..

Please I am hoping we go DE DT LB with our first 3 out of 60 picks. Unless we get Briggs.. Still the best DE we can grab, has to become a buc..

I think the offense is set, except for maybe 1 free agent wide reciever..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 23, 2006, 05:48:21 PM

We need a center Toddy.

T

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 23, 2006, 05:48:59 PM

I saw Simeon at the Buc Gear autograpgh signing.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 23, 2006, 05:49:55 PM

he was just practicing his signature so he could do it on the back of his paycheck when he cashed it.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 23, 2006, 05:52:11 PM

Rusty we can get that with our 3rd or 4th round pick .. I just think we need to concentrate on defense in the early rounds..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 23, 2006, 05:55:29 PM

Agreed Toddy. I'd just like to finish the o-line, then concentrate on the d-line. But you are right. Look how good Joseph and trueblood are as rookies.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 23, 2006, 05:58:49 PM

I'm not making excuses because they both haven't really done shlt but............Gruden had some pointed comments about Rice on buc.com...

"Gruden did, however, mention two players who performed against Philadelphia on Sunday despite their own minor injuries. Defensive end Simeon Rice did not have a sack on Sunday but he did pressure the incredibly elusive Donovan McNabb on several occasions. Since Rice is usually a guaranteed double-digit sack man by the end of the season, some analysts have criticized his one-sack total through the first six games.

Gruden doesn’t share that point of view, and he pointed out on Monday that Rice is maintaining a high level of play despite a troublesome shoulder.

“You know when you are not healthy you have a tendency to not be at your best,” said Gruden. “But see, a lot of guys choose not to play when they are hurt, or can’t play when they are hurt. This guy plays all the time, every Sunday. This guy is a great player. People aren’t happy with him, some of the people, his critics, with the lack of sacks he has, but he is playing his butt off. And he’ll make his share of plays before it is all said and done. I am a big fan of his. I respect what he’s going through physically, I respect the fact that he’s given us everything he has. Good times are ahead for him.”

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 23, 2006, 06:02:56 PM

here here...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Has anyone seen SimeonRice or Greg Spires this season? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools